anyone seen this 9-11 pentagion video?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
If you've seen In Plane Site, they have hecca video and shit from right when it happened and it shows that it couldn't have been a plane. I've had people who work for Boeing get down and watch it and they said they couldn't explain the Pentagon part. Additionally, one of the guys who works with my dad was there the day after and there was no wreckage present either... wierd?

Apr 5, 2004
yeah this shit is crazy... my brother in law works at the pentagon and he was there on 9/11, next time i see him in person ima ask him about it in private, see if i can get any inside info.... prolly not but i can tell if hes lying if i talk to him face 2 face....

Jun 17, 2004
saw some dvd on it... shit had me convinced there no way a 757 with a full tank did that. and think about the lack of footage, the building that has the most surviellence and theres no vid of anything but the wreckage after?
must watch it to understand, if someone told me before i had seen the vid that no plane hit the pentagon i woulda dismissed them as a nutcase, but this shit is real.

Jun 17, 2004
Spitz said:
if it wasnt a 757 that hit it then what happened to the other hijacked plane?
was there even a fourth plane high jacked? or third? the only footage we have is of the two that hit the WTC.
remember the plane that crashed into the ground in PA?

Jan 2, 2003
FunK-3-FivE said:
was there even a fourth plane high jacked? or third? the only footage we have is of the two that hit the WTC.
ive been researching this shit...its crazy!!!

Spitz

Sicc OG
Sep 9, 2003
FunK-3-FivE said:

yea their had to be. i seen 9-11 widows on tv whos family members were in the planes. their had to have been 4 planes hi jacked. because you cant just make 2 planes and a few hundrent passangers dissapper in thin air under such a intense microscope

Jun 17, 2004
Spitz said:
yea their had to be. i seen 9-11 widows on tv whos family members were in the planes. their had to have been 4 planes hi jacked. because you cant just make 2 planes and a few hundrent passangers dissapper in thin air under such a intense microscope
I've been researching and I can't even find any names of passengers on the third and fourth hijacked planes or widow stories.

Jul 10, 2002
The Pentagon also has an anti-aircraft missle defense system. It's in an extremely regulated no fly zone. Under 'normal' cirmcumstances, anytime an aircraft gets too close in proximity some type of choppers take flight to divert the 'invaders'
Plus, talk to anyone in the armed forces who knows about manuvering aircraft and ask 'em if they think that a guy trained to fly piece of iShhh two propeller recreational plane would be able to control a 757 turning it at a 270 degree angle to hit a small target right on point (coincidentally the point of impact was already under construction)...
I'm just sayin' though...

Jun 17, 2004
and the building with the most surveillence in D.C., and there is NO FOOTAGE of a plane hitting the pentagon, no eye witness stories. And no debri from a 757. and explain how a 757 with a full tank made a only a 16 foot hole.

Just saw this on CNN,
Also a millionaire from California has been funding a commercial on TV which urges people to demand a criminal investigation of the government being involved in the supposed pentagon attack.
The 9/11 commission might actually get the commercial banned.

Mar 2, 2004
you guys have never seen the pentagon in real life. you can see and come real close to the pentagon from the highway. ive been there and seen it, its far from untouchable. it doesnt have any more security than a nba basketball arena on an off night. you guys never seen the family members on t.v. from the 3rd and 4th hijack planes? the family from the ones that crashed into the pentagon and in pa? telling about their stories. apparently not, i have.

R

RuThLeSs RiCk

There is no shortage of government officials who are willing to come out on tv acting like they lost family members in the attacks.

Has anybody researched into the WTC attacks? If so, did they actually find bodies in the airplanes? I never read anything about victims in the airplanes.

Sep 9, 2003
i seen this shit on cnn today. they was talkin about the commercials that rich dude was showin. one of them also asked why a building in NY emploded for no reason.

lot of questions goin around about this. shits bout to hit the mainstream media

Jun 17, 2004
Spitz said:
i seen this shit on cnn today. they was talkin about the commercials that rich dude was showin. one of them also asked why a building in NY emploded for no reason.

lot of questions goin around about this. shits bout to hit the mainstream media
i think thats good, public needs to know this shit. most people totally forgot about the pentagon attack and the plane that crashed in PA.
bad thing is they are trying to ban these commercials.