anyone see this new bootlegger on ebay with Everready stuff

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2003
Some body with ebay outta report his ass for selling this, then I hope Strange Music can find out who this little faggot is and sue his piece of shit ass!

Oct 14, 2004
Who gives a fuck. Who cares what this guy does. You dont even know him. Your getting all pissed off when you will never see a dollar from Tech. Strange Music Should Find his ass? Yeah right. I doubt Strange Music gives a fuck. What they should be doing is getting Everready out and stop fucking around before people forget Tech. (It can happen, Look at Lynch) Tech is a good Mc and thats whats important not some guy in Canada selling some Tech N9ne shit. Are you cats really that hurt over it? I bet Tech would give about half a fuck for about 30 seconds and then get back to music. How many of you download shit free off the internet? Case closed you evil sinful bootleggers. Get the fuck outta here
Tech N9ne is an ill Mc. Fuck what you heard. Remove this thread.

Dec 5, 2005
Rob S4 said:
Who gives a fuck. Who cares what this guy does. You dont even know him. Your getting all pissed off when you will never see a dollar from Tech. Strange Music Should Find his ass? Yeah right. I doubt Strange Music gives a fuck. What they should be doing is getting Everready out and stop fucking around before people forget Tech. (It can happen, Look at Lynch) Tech is a good Mc and thats whats important not some guy in Canada selling some Tech N9ne shit. Are you cats really that hurt over it? I bet Tech would give about half a fuck for about 30 seconds and then get back to music. How many of you download shit free off the internet? Case closed you evil sinful bootleggers. Get the fuck outta here
Tech N9ne is an ill Mc. Fuck what you heard. Remove this thread.
Please uninstall your operating system and refrain from breathing.