anyone see that UFO thing?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
SHEA said:
I AINT BUYING INTO THE WHOLE TEST MISSLE THING- I WATCHED THIS SHIT HAPPEN WHILE I WAS OUTSIDE SMOKING A CIG- I SEEN 2 EXPLOSIONS,...LOOKED LIKE IT HIT SOMETHING, & TRAVLED A LITTLE BIT MORE, THEN BLEW UP INTO NOTHING.

LOOKED LIKE IT WAS HEADDED TOWARDS FRISCO.....I AINT FALLIN FOR THIER MEDIA LIES.

SS

they said after a certain distance parts of the missle will fall off,thats what the explosions were..they were talkin bout the missle reached there target(some island).....

but yeah im sure thats not the real story..they hide so much shit from us..who knows what was really goin on

C

CinFul-1

SHEA said:
I AINT BUYING INTO THE WHOLE TEST MISSLE THING- I WATCHED THIS SHIT HAPPEN WHILE I WAS OUTSIDE SMOKING A CIG- I SEEN 2 EXPLOSIONS,...LOOKED LIKE IT HIT SOMETHING, & TRAVLED A LITTLE BIT MORE, THEN BLEW UP INTO NOTHING.

LOOKED LIKE IT WAS HEADDED TOWARDS FRISCO.....I AINT FALLIN FOR THIER MEDIA LIES.

SS
I agree 100%, I saw the same thing you saw, I believe there was something happening, we do not know!!!

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
SHEA said:

SS
for real. you know how people be seein some weird ass shit up in Nevada. my gramps lives out in the cutties in the middle of a fuccin desert. at night you be seein some weird ass shit. he told me a couple stories about that shit when he use to be a cop, all the shit he seen. Nevada is where they have that fuccin area 51 too. I dont know about that place... i was thinkin maybe thats why they have Vegas and Reno out there. cause those places bring all the attention and all the lights cover up the night sky. and so all those peeps can lose their fucckin money and lives...