Anyone ride a 3 wheel motorcycle? Thinking about getting a can-am spyder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
it would take a whole day just to get sum where that i could open her up with tha traffic here.

serious question, what is tha draw? u can't hit corners, or split lanes, so it sounds like a convertible car would be tha same experience

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
it would take a whole day just to get sum where that i could open her up with tha traffic here.

serious question, what is tha draw? u can't hit corners, or split lanes, so it sounds like a convertible car would be tha same experience
I live right next to a bart station now and I'm moving to the Oakland hills soon. My wife was thinking it would be cool if I could have something to ride to a bart station or to work in sf for easy parking. She wants to be able to take it to the store and stuff tho and it seems easy to drive and have some storage for groceries. The more I think about it, I'd rather a cool bike, but I don't have the cash or good credit

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
dont listen to the nay sayers breh, those can-ams got HEAT!

I just bought a Raptor 700R last night, me & the kiddo bout to hit hollister on sunday & make it do what it do
update we had a blast today, me & my kid tore shit up

but i flipped my shit & it rolled on me taking a turn too sharp

...cant wait to do it again next weekend

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Why would anyone want a trike? Are you afraid of a motorcycle? Seriously, what is your thought process? I never could understand why someone would ride one of those.
1. I like the Spyders because of how they look.

2. Yes. I've had two cousins get broke up on cycles. I didn't grow up riding so I'm not trying to go flying 5o feet in the air and slamming down on the hood of a moving car.

3. 1 and 2, pimp.

Sep 25, 2005
1. I like the Spyders because of how they look.

2. Yes. I've had two cousins get broke up on cycles. I didn't grow up riding so I'm not trying to go flying 5o feet in the air and slamming down on the hood of a moving car.

3. 1 and 2, pimp.
Copy that, player.

But. Trikes aren't any safer than a regular motorcycle. In fact they lack the agility of a regular bike, rendering them less safe. So again, I ask why would someone want one over a bike?

BTW I quit riding cuz I was scurred lol, I rode for a few years but quit while I was ahead and got me a sedan. You know the saying, there's two kinds of riders, those who've been hit and those who will be hit.