Anyone peep out that new Nas?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2003
havent heard too much about it
seeing if anyone peep the shit out already
i know that shit is gonna be tight One of the only MC in these dayz that say some shit that makes you think

Oct 29, 2004
Nah it aint on Murder Inc, it's on his Ill Will imprint. Shit is definately refreshing though. I remember in an old interview Nas was saying he wasn't gonna put on no typical commercial sounding tracks, and seems like he kept his word.

This is definately one of the best albums of the year, but it's no classic. There are some cuts I think could be classic songs, but not classic as an album.

May 2, 2002
Damn im not feeling the album

I like his last few but not diggin this one...maybe itll grow on me

Wish there would be anoter colabo with scarface

Oct 29, 2004
If this shit was 1 album, and he cut out all the filler tracks, it would be classic. There is some questionable production on the album fosho.

May 21, 2002
The New Nas album is garbage

If anybody listened to New York hip hop in the 80's they could see that

I grew up on 80's rap. Sounds like Nas is trying to re-capture some old sound, but its fuckin pathetic, the beats are bullshit. most of the breaks and beats on there are old 80's rap songs. He's rappin on old Eric B and Rakim, old Run DMC, Kool G Rap, i'd like to remind him its 2004. Doug E Fresh on the beatbox, hasnt been relevent since 1986 and even on that Nas and Luda are doing there best Slick Rick impression. Why cant Nas elevate the game and the culture rather than copy whats already been.

I thought the best track was 'live now' until half way through it he has his voice pitched up and starts rappin like a woman? what the fuck is that all about?

what the fuck is the point in the track about Rakims life? plus gay ass songs about gettin married.

lame as fuck, i dont get why people like it, maybe young pups dont know all these beats have been used before in a much better way,

shit is str8 wack to an old school vet like myself

May 16, 2002
im diggin this cd...not his best work but i dont think its possible for nas to put out garbage. even my least favorite (nastradamus) is far from garbage. This cd will have rotation in my car for a long time to come.

Aug 9, 2002
High Caliber Ent. said:
damn i like the new nas cd, worth the money... but the new TI isnt....
LOL!...WHATS T.I. GOTTA DO WITH THIS?...ANYWAYS, AS FOR THIS NEW NAS ALBUM...THEM 1ST TWO SINGLES WERE HELLA WACK! TO ME...ESPECIALY THA ONE WITH HIS DAD...JUST THEM TWO SINGLES DONT MAKE ME EVEN WANNA PEEP HIS NEW SHIT...BUT ILL PROBALY END UP PEEPING & IF I LIKE IT ILL BUY IT...

Nov 13, 2003
I just got the shit and to me i think the shit is tight aint no club shit its some shit that makes you think what Nas says and say damn because of what i heard so far still on disc one
if all you like is club and really up beat music then you wouldnt like this album

Apr 5, 2004
214Thug said:
LOL!...WHATS T.I. GOTTA DO WITH THIS?...ANYWAYS, AS FOR THIS NEW NAS ALBUM...THEM 1ST TWO SINGLES WERE HELLA WACK! TO ME...ESPECIALY THA ONE WITH HIS DAD...JUST THEM TWO SINGLES DONT MAKE ME EVEN WANNA PEEP HIS NEW SHIT...BUT ILL PROBALY END UP PEEPING & IF I LIKE IT ILL BUY IT...

i was sayin that because they came out on the same day, the two biggest albums to drop on that day