Anyone own baseball jerseys?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
The MLB site has authentic giant jerseys with sizes in numbers like 40, 44, 48 etc. I normally wear large shirts with some xl's depending on the brand. Do these jerseys fit big or what? Im thinking bout getting a 48 bit not sure cus it might fit hella big

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I think Authentic jerseys are actual chest size so you'd have to try out a couple sizes to see how you like the look

Sep 29, 2003
pretty sure they got a size equivalency chart there man.....the smallest number=small.....second smallest number=medium, etc....

yeah hes probably right^^^ 40=standard medium t-shirt..if you lay a t-shirt flat and measure (in inches) from armpit to armpit, multiplty it by 2, and thats your size

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
The MLB site has authentic giant jerseys with sizes in numbers like 40, 44, 48 etc. I normally wear large shirts with some xl's depending on the brand. Do these jerseys fit big or what? Im thinking bout getting a 48 bit not sure cus it might fit hella big
I think the authentic jerseys are more form fitting then big, somebody correct me if Im wrong. But last time I asked someone at the store they said my size of 2xl would be a 52...