anyone notice the Frisco explosion...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
There's been hella movies that's filmed in Frisco recently like "Enough" wit J-Lo, "40 days 40 nights", "High Crimes" wit Morgan Freeman, that one movie wit Cameron Diaz and Kelly Bundy, soon "The Incredible Hulk", and I heard Matrix 2 is partly in Frisco too.. on top of that I read in the paper that there's like 7 new upcoming sitcoms that chose Frisco to be their setting...
Looks like the spotlight is on the SCO in the movie industry, but will that benefit the Frisco/Bay rappers music? What yall think about this recent explosion/spotlight on the Bay?

M

MrFreeze

well i know robin williams and eddy murphy do almost all of there movies in Frisco cuz thats where they live. i think it helps people relize that Frisco is one of the tightest places in the world. rappers benifit cuz the groups already out of the Sco are sicc as fucc so people are more likely to buy albums from new artists as well. i think its alot of help for all bay artists.

Apr 25, 2002
Foul Mouth said:
how would that benifit rappers outta frisco,it only helps the economy,now if a rapper owned a starbucks it'll surely benifit him....
Maybe some movie producer or somebody on the staff might actually look for local talent to do a track on the movie soundtrack.. you never know. Like some big movie shot in Frisco wit Done Deal doing the whole soundtrack hah that would be ill.

May 6, 2002
Eddie Murphy lives in Granite Bay, just outside Sacramento. The gated community is called Los Logos. Been to this house, he may have a house in the bay. But i know for sure about the house in Granite Bay. He also has a house in Greenhaven (Sacramento), New Jersey and L.A.

Apr 25, 2002
Eastbay_Love said:
no recent explosing. frisco has allways had hella movies/tv shows/commericals shot there its nothing new you just havent noticed it i guess
I know there has been movies shot in Frisco but recently there's been a gang of movies comin out one after the other in the city.

May 1, 2002
G-Dubb said:

Probably, Clint Eastwood's from Monterey or Carmel somewhere around there, so he's probably done a lot of shit around the Bay...
clint eastwood is from oakland. he went to oakland tech high school. when i was going there a teacher showed me the yearbook.

May 13, 2002
I know Robin Williams has a big ass house in Napa. Just chillin on top of a big as hill. People always be seeing him up valley like in calistoga.