ANYONE LOOKIN FOR SOME HARD ASS BEATS FOR A LOW ASS PRICE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
ATTN: MRDONTGIVEAFUCK

I GOT BEATS TOO FOR A REALL LOW PRICE.....REAL COOL PRICE HOMIE......HIT ME ON THE E-MAIL THEN WE COULD HOOK AND COLAB....PEACE

PLAYA-T
HIGHSPEED PRODUCTIONS

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i need a beat

...i need a beat thats at least 165 bpm, and it MUST have the sound of a gong being smashed over and over by a seagull's broken wing, and also featuring a sample of a rusty muffler on a 1968 Chevy pick-up truck underneath, filtered to blend with a screaming schoolteacher thats saying very fast, "Melts in Your Mouth", and then the beat drops that sounds like a drumstick being forced into a payphone coin slot......you can use the breakbeat from the German national anthem or if not that, then use the melody from the theme song to the People's Court episode when that wunn rich 15 year old from the suburbs downloaded Re-birth and FruityLoops and decided to sell loops that PM Dawn rejected for their cummback album that sound like summthing a virgin on ecstasy would rubb their pussy all over the vicks vaporub bottle when her boyfriend's older sister came in dressed as sabrina the teenage vampire slayer with eggnog stains on her camoflague g-string that you used to wipe the sweat off your keyboard when you first heard the word of God.......

oh koy!