anyone live in Pittsburg PA?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
shadow said:
how did he rip you off?
They paid me thru paypal for some Borders gift cards on Sunday. Paypal instant payment, i thought all was cool. Unconfirmed address tho. Send out stuff today. Got an email tonight saying tranaction reversed due to possible fraudulent funds.

When i looked at everything closer there were different names on Paypal address, the name on Paypal, and EBAY. When EBAY sent winning bid info it had a completely different name than on Paypal stuff. I received the Paypal payment before the EBAY winning bid email and went with that info. I always leave feedback immediately, which i did, and i realized this was a newbie because i gave them their first feedback. Looked one day later and it appears they bought a lot of giftcards for different stores cuz they had a lot more feedback during the 24 hrs. They (he, she) ripped off a whole lot of people.

May 2, 2002
only $50, but its the principality! :mad:

I am waiting to hear from Paypal. I'm gonna file EBAY and Paypal complaints plus file a Mail Fraud form and call the local Police dept. to file a complaint. If people with a combined amount greater than $500 call the police dept they legally have to assign a detective to investigate.