anyone know if that new lynch bmr cd dropped today?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
ALRIGHT THEN MIDWESTERN YOU OBVIOUSLY AIN'T KNOWIN SHIT CUZ ANYONE IN LYNCH'S POSITION WITH BLACC MARKET WOULD BE GETT'N' LOCO, AND I DO KNOW THE DEAL OF WHAT IS GOING ON, IT AIN'T GOT SHIT TO DO WITH RIDING LYNCH'S DICC SO KISS MY ASS BITCH!

Apr 26, 2002
@ cash

no bullshittin i was the captin of my team last year, so yeah i guess i did follow myself around.....and with this "net" talking shit, i dont even need to go there cuz shit would be differant on tha battlefield

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
damn....

you folx just waistin your time.....don't bother with that foo, he dont even know whats going on.....lynch is sayin fucc BMR cause they aint givin up the flow, so in my OPINION i think thats fucced up!...so am i a DICC RIDAH for givn a fucc....damn! i thought that the boards were basicly ment to post opinions....its soundin like CA$H is Ridin' BMR's Dicc To Me.....~out~

Apr 25, 2002
I KNOW WHATS GOING. YALL AINT INVOLVED IN IT, SO WHY YALL SPEAK ON IT EVERY THREAD? IT GETS OLD. BITCH YOU AINT NEVER BEEN ON THE BATTLEFIELD. YOU EVER GET ON I-65 AND COME THROUGH GARY HOLLA.
ONE