anyone know if that new lynch bmr cd dropped today?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
tank locc said:
peep this cash....i put a REPLY against ced, u put a hole thread in favor of ced...who dicc ridin?...nice contradiction
Your fucking ignorant. Im just saying if your fake ass could read that everyone hates on CED just cuz Lynch does. I bet you were one of them faggots in school that followed the star b-ball player around and baby powered his nuts so they wouldnt chaff. Just cuz everyone else does it, I must do it too!
one

May 8, 2002
@CASH-
Why such hostility?
Do you own BMR stock?
Or does it just tickle your tiny scrotum to come on the SICCMADE board talking shit?
Everyone on here is still waiting for you to say something intelligent, or at least make a decent point.
And, with all your talk of "fagz" and "dickryding," one has to wonder what sort sexual tendencies you're repressing.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
YoungVicious said:

Explain this comment to me...cuz maybe it went over my head. Why the fuck are u in the Siccmade Music forum if youre gonna talk down on somebody for being a fan of LYNCH?
FOO, YOU NEED TO MIND YO BIZNESS IF Y'ALL HAD ANY LOVE FOR LYNCH THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE SUPPORTING BLACC MARKET'S FAKE ASS LYNCH ALBUMS. "MUTHAFUCCA"

Apr 25, 2002
HAHA you make me laugh. You dont notice how everyone ticks up for Lynch and says fuck BMR. They say fuck BMR without knowing the sholw situation. Lets say for example Lynch was like man fuck that Mook Mangla you know? Everyone would be on his dick saying fuck you, ya feel me? Just cuz Lynch or someone has an opinion doesnt mean yall have to go by it. I guess the news is right KIDS cant make their own decisions these days.
one