Anyone know how i can get eminem on track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
IM BACK

whats going on mill yeah i have been taliking to czar about comming out there next friday to drop two beats for the dbs. believe me i got some heat for you . i have just been hella busy with this 2by2.net company but now im back in the music ya feel.

hey dojasak thats pretty crazy that you heard ego smashin. shit man i did that 5 years ago i was only just turning 15 when we recorded that. the beat was liad by the beat mechaniks out in san mateo when i stayed in daly city. i have always been ammunition but i changed it when i quit break dancing a few years ago so i dropped the bboy even thaough at heart i am still a bboy.

d-mak i would go with a bunch of local artists but im trying to be a bay area artist that actually makes it like e-40 or someone like that and to get major radio play i needt the biggest names i can get. also if i have the right budget i can say fuck a major deal and stay independent with distribution and make some real cash. you what though is so funny alot of cats think im bullshitting with all of this but in the next 3 years you will see little ass ammunition blow the fuck up.

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
D-Mak said:
Hey man just a suggestion, but I think with $250,000 you should just pay a bunch of cats like Mac Dre, Nickatina, and San Quinn.
Fuck a stupid compilation, I'll flip that $250 3 times in real estate. I'd rather hit a craps table with the money then throw it at a comp.....