Anyone know how i can get eminem on track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
is this the same ammunition who was on the Northern Expozure 2 comp????? that would be fuckin nutz if you got Em on a track, probably bring a lot of expozure to the bay muthafuckin A-R-E-A

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Paul "Bunyan" Rosenberg at Goliath Artist Management in NewYork at (212) 324-2410. Their addy is 270 Lafayette St. #805, NY,NY 10012. Paul also works for the firm Cutler&Sedylmayr, LLC in N.Y. Good Luck. Don't call him if you can't afford tha track. He puts up wid booshit all day. Good Luck again.

M

MrFreeze

dj 2nv said:
Ya know he charges about 100,000 a song......

Really!!!!
fuck that not worth it to me, although it will probably boost the fuck outta your sales.

S

senatorOFdaYAE

150k is not worth a verse.2nd thing interscope/aftermath/universal would never clear it for a single.just to get your investment back you would have to sell 18 thousand cds & $8.00 to get it back..dont think just because dude is on your cd you will pick up all his fans shit they will straight burn that track so quick so fast before they drop there 16.99 on a cat they never heard of.if you have chips like that to burn best thing to do is drop that 150k in kevin lyles account and he will have your single on alot of urban radio stations.. program directors hang from his dick with all the shit he provides them from def jam...thats how he got so far up at def jam 4 years ago dude was just workin there now dude runs shop with lyor and russ...

Jun 11, 2002
www.myspace.com
Thanks For the Tips

Yeah im the same Ammunition on Northern Expozure 2. Right now I am putting together a comp. for the guys that are trying to get their recoer label going. they appointed me executive producer and we have had alot of success getting some feature names on the comp. thanks to C-4. If this comp sells semi cool to where these guys make their money back i will probably have a $250,000 budget to work with for their next release. so in all i will have the money to pay for an eminem verse. hopefully i work out a deal with these guys to help me put out my next solo which i will have production from people like the neptunes and Dre but nothing is final. All i know is that these guys have the money it takes to get out there and im helping them make some moves and their paying me pretty good just to put together a little comp.
but thanks for helping get somewhere with this.

May 20, 2002
Just out of curiousity...........what's the best selling comp out the bay in the last 3 years????

Maybe b12 can help out on this one.

Cuz I know that there is really not much money out there for comps anymore.........

May 26, 2002
i will have production from people like the neptunes and Dre
How much r they running for? If you got plug ammo, I know u sharing right? thats some cool shit..You got time to dish out a beat for DBS? Lets work sumtin out dawg...
King.. Im finally done with the lab. I got to bend some corners, then I'll holla at u bout dem songs...Keep roxanne roxanne under whatever rock they hiding under

"Sleep while you work" An Ex Employee

May 22, 2002
Re: Is It Real!!??

KINGCZAR said:
Man u are a funded out dude mane!! I am gonna see if I can bring Roxanne out of retirement mane, we can do the 2002 version of Roxanne, Roxanne!! feel me mobb!!
i think u r posting ur album cover too many times:cool: