ANYONE INTRESTED IN BATTLE CREWz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Whats crackin with our crew gettin into some shit??? You got some plans Biggz? I was thinkin you had some kinda shit crackin since you were like "we were gonna deal with this after the tournament" or whatever you said......I forget.....

A

All Out HOGG

I'LL VOUCH FOR SIC WID IT...HE GOT SOME RHYMES...

& LETS HOLD OFF BEFORE SOS & KK BATTLE...GETT A FEW MORE CREWS SET UP & HAVE A CREW TOURNEY

Nov 14, 2002
@ Smurf: Good lookin'. Thanks for the props. I know I only posted a lil' bit since I been here, only like 2-3 battles I been in and that "Siccness Cypher" thread, but I'm more known on other boards where I post a lot more of my lyrics.

@ Chaos: If you thinkin' of formin' a crew, holla at me if you down to get some shit craccin. I aint on AIM much, but you can PM me or holla here. Lemme know. ~`1`~

May 26, 2003
mos def homie u wont be dissapointed.. we needs a name tho..
hmmmm..lyrical doctors.hahah jp first thing that poped up..

sum suggestions get at me..so wut is that 3 crews one witout a name yet...

Nov 14, 2002
Coo' coo'. We got the members, but what 'bout a name? Just some shit that I was thinkin bout...A's new, and I aint too relatively known, and Chaos is pretty quiet, so what bout the "Lyrical Unda Dawgs" or some shit like that? Haha...kinda lame but whatever. Holla bacc.

Sep 16, 2002
Sicc_Wit_It said:
Chaos is pretty quiet

Yeah I only post in tourneys..

That's my last one I think you saw it ... http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60047

Well yeah you must'a seen it...you voted...

btw..I hate the way ppl voted against me cuz of my style..just because its not like everyone else's..

Maybe- Standard Issue Street Soldiers :rolleyes:

OR just- Street Soldiers :devious: