Anyone ineed of a project

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
HAHA...MISTA BITCH-ISTA IS REALLY PISSED...LMAO...YOU CANT FUCK WITH STD OR KILLAHOE GRAFX...THIZ OUR BLOCK BITCH...SMURF JUST IMED ME AND TOLD ME THAT KAHZ WUZ SICK AND HEZ GONNA PAY HIM...THEN HE SAID MINE IS SO FUCKIN SICK THAT HE DECIDED TO MAKE A REMIX JUST FOR MY COVER...DONT BELIEVE ME?...LOOK...

lil blue savelle: kahs was sick and im gonna pay him

MR TYPCEE: tight...what bout me

lil blue savelle: yours is so fuckin sick that i decided to make a remix just for your cover

lil blue savelle: i just hope that people dont get disapointed because the cover is so fuckin hard that theyre expecting the cd to be just as hard

MR TYPCEE: coo shit...hows nikki

lil blue savelle: indeed shes good.

lil blue savelle: hey i gotta go be a hogg like i am. smurf@2099

lil blue savelle: the bubble baffy, a snapple, and josie and the pussycats cd is calling me.

MR TYPCEE: aright ene...$idewayz

SO FUCK YOU...STRAIT OUTTA SMURFS MOUTH HIMSELF...YOURE WORKS A JOKE...GO POST THAT GIRLIE SHIT IN THE SISTAS FORUM...AND BE NICE TO KAH CUZ HES COOL...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Mista Sinista said:
Fuck you Killahoe...quit hatin on anotha nigga hustle you punk ass faggot. Dont you ever try me like that again hoe.
Whoa Whoa WHOA!!!!
watch who u come sidewayz at lil homie.......KAH is OG...........on tha real, if u had a deal wit Smurf u have nuttin 2 worry bout.............if not, then u got nuttin to bitch about.......real talk.......dont get it twisted

@TYP- lol..........u a fool 4 that :)

Apr 25, 2002
hahahahaha good shit typcee

i just spoke to smurf right now too

KILL A HOE650: sup with them covers?

lil blue savelle: im going to buy yours

KILL A HOE650: oh tight, ey what you think of mista sinista gettin all mad?

lil blue savelle: lmao@2099

KILL A HOE650: were you even going to do business with him?

lil blue savelle: hell no that guy talked shit to you and typcee he needs to fuck off

lil blue savelle: im out thou going to go take a bubby baffy

----------------------------------------

so sinista before you speak out your ass have something to back you up bitch. hahahahaha straight got mad about business he never had oh no i cant believe this what a little girl. hey sinista i think you need the bubble bath not smurf

Apr 25, 2002
Ice Kapone said:
And damn STD came thru sick on dis cover omg typcee i think you could be iller than shemp!!!!

GOOD SHIT KAPONE...MY COMPANIEZ GROWIN...IF YOU WANNA BUY STOCKS JUST HIT ME UP...WERE DOIN BIG THANGZ...DONT SLEEP ON MY COMPANY...

AND @EVILWAYZ...YOU KEEP HITTIN ME UP ON AIM BUT FOR THE LAST TIME NO...IM NOT GONNA TEACH YOU MY TRICKS...DAMN...$IDEWAYZ