Anyone ineed of a project

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

My homie is putting out a CD called 'Here Comes The Night"...Its a compilation & he needs a cover for it...

He is blank on ideas & is open to anything...So if anyone is willing to experiment & make a cover +post it up he'd appriciate it...

LOL to make it more complicated...He don't wanna announce the features on it cuase there not all engraved in stone yet...so when you make it throw whoevers name on there where it lists everyone on the comp...just make sure you save it before you do so...or have some other way to be able to change the guest listings...

[If he decide to go wit you...you will be accomidated with scratch & be asked to make the rest of the booklett & back cover aswell]

A

All Out HOGG

Oh yea...If you'd like...

Ya can put 'Slum Sector Presents..." before the title...Or anything else anywhere else identifying that Slum Sector is putting it out...

Apr 25, 2002
make business? so you and smurf actually made a deal? where is the cover?

DIDNT THINK SO!
YOUR JUST MAD CAUSE WE CAME WIT SOME DOPE ASS COVERS.
DONT HATE THE PLAYER HATE THE GAME

Apr 25, 2002
hey fool you need to fuckin chill, just cause you were first to reply dont mean he was even going to do any business with you, and like your one to talk i remember somebody posting they needed a cover done in the photodoctor forum and you tried steppin in saying "oh yeah ill do it". hahahaha if they wanted you to do the cover it would have been titled "mr sinista make me a cover" hey fool it was directed towards shemp not you. speaking of shemp hes in the next forum you better get over there quick before you miss something and fall off from his nuts

hahahahaha damn im still dieing from you trying to get mad at us for postin ms paint covers

May 16, 2002
^hahaha HE speaks the truth

And damn STD came thru sick on dis cover omg typcee i think you could be iller than shemp!!!!

wow and KAH dat shyt is very detailed way to use the brush!
YAH AND IM ON DIS ALBUM haha peep dat fo sho