Anyone in the 209 PEEP THIS!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
Way 2 Tuff....if you know em....associated wit em in anyway....its all bad.....niggaz is nobodies from Modesto and gonna come up to a show in Lodi where there was way too many Stoccton folks who dont play and gonna jump the homies when they was only 4 deep oustside chillin wit they wives and shit and these W2T cats was at least 10 to 15 deep if not more hittin the females n shit.....yall put ya lil work in while the rest of Valley Pain and a number of hoods wit love for us was in the club but dont trip cuz modesto jus down the blocc and guarenteed yall aint comin to stoccton wit that nonsense...so let it be known here on siccness where you bitch ass niggaz cant edit the comments like on myspace.....get ya laugh on but aint a nigga on earth 2 Tuff to feel THE PAIN....

its green light on anyone wearin a Way 2 Tuff shirt or reppin them in any form....fan or rapper.....

Jul 17, 2002
understood I don't appreciate homies trippin on homies. I got love for the whole modesto, westside, and deep south side mo. as for stock-town I got love 4 the homies too. eastside and sothside. so disrespecting is a no no. do ur thing homeboy