Anyone here seriously are feelin any of The American Idol winners music??????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Since I couldnt stand American Idol nor have I had any known interest in the former winners music, anyone here have any interest in any of their music or albums??????

Idol winners like:

Taylor Hicks
Bo Bice
Carrie Underwood
Katherine McPhee
Corey (that dude who boinked Paula just to cheat his way to the finals)
Ruben Studdard
Fantasia
and among other assorts......

Jun 12, 2007
www.mybeatshop.com
Hell Na!!!

American Idol is bullshit for real it's like this the people that get on that show suck like fuck.Another I don't have any clue why the fuck people support that shit but whatever.The real talent is in the streets who the fuck would stand in line 16 hours to sing in front of a bunch of clowns.If you got talent go record and make a demo make a fan base get recognized and fuck American Idol.If you have talent somebody will find you if you got the buzz around. Peace!!!

Dec 25, 2003
Just wanna ask even tho that I seriously agree that American Idol is a commercial disgrace to the music industry cuz theyre mostly clones & carbon copies of reel legendary musicians......

So fuck American Idol and it's corporateness!!!
Music has been reelistic since the end of the 90s & I seriously wished it can comeback but I reely dont see any musician out here doin it like that......

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
only ones i'm familiar with were the ones that got play on urban stations

keysha cole (runner up?) - probably the one i like the most, but still not that interested in her
ruben studdard - he's okay
fantasia - she's okay, but it looks like a thousand hornets attacked her face at once and she tried to get them off with a canister of lighter fluid and a flamethrower... and when she realized that setting her face on fire wasn't the best solution, she tried to extinguish the fire by smashing a piece of plywood across her face repeatedly
tamyra grey (runner up?) - she was okay too, and definately the most fuckable american idol broad to date

::