Anyone here had a girlfriend that does not like to chat on phone?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2004
We been dating for about 4 weeks. She's real sweet. Goes to church however shes not that preachin type which makes it cool she just trying to do right. Doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs, does not party. She's perfect. However I hardly hear from her. She doesn't call me unless i tell her to. It's not that she doesn't like me, she said she likes me. I met her parents. I went to church with her(she asked me to). She told everybody that i was her boyfriend. She introduces me to friends and family. I went to the movies and to homecoming with her. If im not seeing her theres no communication at all. We talk when we are together but she cant call me up when were not together? Finnally i told her whats up and she said it's nothing personal she just doesn't feell comfortible talking on the phone. She freaks out and doesn't know what to say when on the phone(thats what she told me). She perfer to talk eye to eye. So im like ok...but don't be afraid to just call me up and say whats up(what i say)... she's like ok. After school i like to come home and hear from my girl. Appearently she doesn't have to hear from her man. I feel like the woman in this relationship.. but would you have a problem if your girl wasn't calling you up and whenever you called her she end the conversation in 10 min or less with a "i'll let you go".. I supposed to do something with her on thurs but her dad wouldn't let her out on a week night. So i try to set up something on saturday and she calls me up at 3:00 to tell me that her parents aren't letting her go anywhere and that she can't talk on the phone. Now shes goin on some cosmotology competion on sunday and she works on monday. She said she'll call me when she gets back. Well it's 10:30 sunday night and i haven't heard a word from her.Im pissed cause my boy is wit his girl every day, every second and im lucky if my girl even talks on the phone with me for 15 min. I don't understand. I asked her if she don't like me and she freaked out and said no i do like you alot. so why the fuck dont you act like it?!! i gotta make all the moves... i see her at work i have to approach here, i have to call her, i have to set up something or else she wont. im soo confused. my bestfriend has known her all his life and he told me that she just shy it's nothing personal. I figure after about 4 weeks things would settle... i guess time will tell

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
You guys have been together for 4 weeks man. You guys aren't necessarily married or anything. Take your time and don't be the crazy jealous stalker jump to conclusions type. Play it like she's playin' it and if things get deeper go forth with it. And if it doesn't, show her some bird humping flix!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
man dont trip, she likes you bro, but its hard for her to dial the phone with her feathers.

Feb 5, 2006
MAYBE U REALLY ARE THE WOMAN IN THIS RELATIONSHIP. HAHA I'D RATHER HAVE A BITCH JUST CALL ME WHEN NEEDED OR FACE TO FACE THEN HER TO BE BUGGIN ME, CALLIN ME WHEN I DONT FEEL LIKE TALKIN

Dec 2, 2004
^im not talkin about callin her up every second but if dont hear from her at all??!!. im still trying to get to know her. i feel like shes this safe and theres a code i need to break to get in. she making it hard by not talkin to me. After we get to know each other really well then its cool but still trying to get to know her and she dont wanna talk. i only get to see on the weekends or at work. see what im saying?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
is it a bird?

lol. my bad man....

ay, consider yourself lucky you found her....just make it on your part that you call her an text her....also, why not tell her how you feel an ask her?

edit, damn, i didnt see the previous birn comment...lol, i just typed....funny shiut

Dec 2, 2004
4real though i hate talkin on da phone but in my opinion i would not be wit a bitch dat doesnt talk on da phone
thats the way i feel. theres no connection. dont get me wrong. when we both are around each other we hold hands,wrap my arms around her and she looks up at me and smiles. we both like each other but i alway gotta try to carry a conversation and start it. in order to connect we gotta talk. i don't know about yoou guys but first of all i don't call my girl a bitch. And number 2 i like to get to know my girl more and more everyday especially if were dating...un like some dudes who just trying to get pussy.