Anyone heard of Chamillionaire?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
chamillitary go hard......His solo is comin somewhere in the month of november.....Dont forget about yung ro and 50/50 they go bananas too.....

Jul 31, 2003
www.chamillionaire.com
this is why he's so dope-

"Look Hakeem trunk bling/Unlock pop and sing/Kickers soundin like my trunk jus swallowed a soccer team/
The candy berry drop/sittin outside the Marriot/Is what got ya miss very hot/Tryin to gimme the hairy spot/My album aint barely drop/I dont live on a fairy block/A scary block/Where niggas get buried and carry glocks/Niggas be frontin like they brave cause scary niggas get shot/Bullets be in the glock/Talkin bout "eh let me out"/Hol up/If u can prove I aint the throwdest on the streets/Then stand up right now, go ahead and speak ya peace/Anybody? ok unanimous vote/We all agree that everytime he touch the mic it get broke/Chock the cord until it smoke/And dont get twin pissed/He'll put the heaters to ya lip/and you'll wished that he missed/I hope u, get my drift/While I untwist the cris/Lookin like a poisonous lightbulb bit my wrist/Im showin so much green/Im glowin so picture me/As a iced out ghetto statue of liberty/Chamillion dont spit for free/That nigga turned down a G/I sent him the deposit/He sent it right back to me/For the record/Chamillion wreck/I wreck it/So dont eject it/Disrespect it Ill have ya girl at the hotel showin nekked/Get it right dog corrected/I got this rap game perfected/Big chested woman went blind when my necklace reflected/Woodgrain got molested/does this mean that im perverted/her feelins got hurted/she want me to insert it and squirt it/She wanted to make love to my voice the first time she heard/Look dont touch me, to broke hoes im allergic/The jury reached a verdict/Chamillionaire's guilty of bein off the hook, off the heezy fa sheezy filthy/Rich, get off the dick/This a boss hog year/Nigga we all floss here/poof pow dissapear"

Apr 25, 2002
You fake you phony you falsafied.

that song is tight as fuck and truuuuuuuuue

"You ain't never killed no body but in yo songs they dyin" COLD ASS LINE

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

"the same girls claiming that they're independent be the same ones stairing at the diamonds in my pendant"

Chamillionaire flow is off tha hook, craziest freestyler ive ever heard...

Jun 22, 2003
we got more spots than dalmations and pok-a-dots/

stripers be/thinkin the koopas gonna tip a G/you wouldnt see me tip a G/if ya broad was a triple D/flip a Key/naw only flip i know is suka-free/im thuged out whearin more jewelery than Mr. T/

^^^^Classics

Apr 25, 2002
Fuck I almost forgot my favorite part of the CD

"I'd like to take this time out to thank everybody that helped me get to where I'm at today. Self, thank you self. I owe it all to you.

LMAO tight