Anyone hear that new S.A.D./Blaze/Obnoxious diss to Money hungry?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Macnificent

President of Sidewayz Ent.
Jun 11, 2002
www.sidewayzent.com
I like "ski mask"...is that a dave moss beat?? And is OB dissin I-rocc?? And who is Blaze?? S.A.D has a reason to be mad at me....I still love him tho No matter what(No Homo) and I kno wut to do to get it right and its done...men are men...and I won't speak on it cuz that's jus the kind of nigga I am and I don't agree wit a "song"...but S.a.d doesnt agree wit wut I did....and he has that right...so I can't be mad at his decision to do a song and I can't say he's wrong either......the boy is DOPE and he's bussin on the song............its a few More MH disses bout to come out....but I'd much rather them be I-Rocc disses than anything else......Nobody else that fuccs wit me has anything to do wit peoples anger....its Jus me....I taught niggaz a lot and done a lot for niggaz without Glory seeking but that doesn't mean im tryin to justify my actions that have my Friends upset wit me..Imma reach out....enjoy the music in the meantime...1

first off ira... niggas dats on yo head like myself did more for u then u ever done for them nigga u got female traits and jump from dick to dick depending on who u feel is on at the time or can benefit u. u a shysti nigga and do yo real folks dirty then hide or run like a bitch you kno me nigga i aint hard to find and da fade is nuthin ( like da fade u didnt want at pure platinum) its to late to get at me n fix shit jus stay in hiding ira....wat it juice s.a.d.? u kno u still my real folks get at me...."killa block" song and video coming soon (irocc's a bitch diss)

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Irocc I think I learned this from you..in any case shit probably holds super true...." The ones you help the most are the ones who thinking you fucken em the most" It dont pay to help now adays...I cant speak on specifics, but since its being aired out with no info Ill speak anyways.. To eliminate a long post/ response in which Im notorious for....Ill cut to the chase....If you dont have any written agreements or contracts...then if you got fucked call it a lesson learned....all this homie shit has probably been the cancer which has kept dago down...Artists waiting for the next man to boost their career, and the truth is we all men and responsible for ourselves...I aint sayin Irocc is an Angel or is in the right, and that no one has any valid gripes but damn business should never be personal, no matter which end of the stick you on.

I like "ski mask"...is that a dave moss beat?? And is OB dissin I-rocc?? And who is Blaze?? S.A.D has a reason to be mad at me....I still love him tho No matter what(No Homo) and I kno wut to do to get it right and its done...men are men...and I won't speak on it cuz that's jus the kind of nigga I am and I don't agree wit a "song"...but S.a.d doesnt agree wit wut I did....and he has that right...so I can't be mad at his decision to do a song and I can't say he's wrong either......the boy is DOPE and he's bussin on the song............its a few More MH disses bout to come out....but I'd much rather them be I-Rocc disses than anything else......Nobody else that fuccs wit me has anything to do wit peoples anger....its Jus me....I taught niggaz a lot and done a lot for niggaz without Glory seeking but that doesn't mean im tryin to justify my actions that have my Friends upset wit me..Imma reach out....enjoy the music in the meantime...1

Shout out to you G. That's some grown man shit, and you get mad respect for that.

On another note S.A.D is a beast. That dude will murder a track.

Jul 17, 2005
wasted energy

diss songs dont put money in anybody pocket

but there must be some foul shit going if people coming from all areas with shit to say

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
half upfront, and sign an invoice.

thats how i roll lol

or you aint gettin work

50cal is right but still i dunno, i cant call this

theres thousands of ways to pull the okey doke

ill holler at irocc personally later on in the day and see what it do

i aint gon speak on it here tho

i dunno that shit just sounds a lil fishy but i aint gonna pass judgement

Apr 19, 2008
aye likwit...did you ever go to IB bball courts an just flow for hours couple years back? i juss remember seein a crazy ass nigga flowin wit a boombox by his feet an a couple of heads around him. an when i think about it, he looked like you...shit i was like 16 when that happened.

Apr 19, 2008
fashig...you were doin it right wit tha flow, cept you kept talkin about slicin mutha fuckas throats an shit haha