anyone hear about Suge and Snoop at BET awards?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

I heard Snoop and Suge had a lil clash at the BET awards during a commercial break. I dont know details but Steve Harvey said something to stop things from going further. Anyone see this on TV, and want top elaborate on what happened???

May 17, 2002
Yeah I heard it was drama involving Suge, but dont know who else...Thah would be funny seing Snoop in a scuffle with that Pimp Suit on.

Apr 26, 2002
There were some tense moments during a commercial break when it appeared to those in the audience that Suge Knight and Snoop Dogg were ready to rumble. Suge, dressed in bright red leather, sat right across from Snoop when a seat became available. The two exchanged words and things quickly got tense. Since the show was broadcast live to the East Coast, for a minute it looked like the confrontation would spill over into the broadcast. Steve Harvey asked for respect, then Suge walked to the stage and the two men had a brief conversation. Snoop moved toward the backstage entrance, but stayed visible there for most of the show.

"I talked to Suge and asked him for respect and Suge said he would never disrespect the event," Steve Harvey said backstage later.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Snoop and Suge should go at it on celebrity boxing, that would be coo to see.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
why nostril queen? got beef handle it yourself, dont sit in the stands, and pray somebody else handles it for you.

N

Nostril King

Mr Arson said:
why nostril queen? got beef handle it yourself, dont sit in the stands, and pray somebody else handles it for you.
how's about i handle you

May 18, 2002
Snoop wasn't with 50 people when Suge
sat across from him... no fuckin way. There's no room in the seating for each act to have 50 guys... Snoop isn't the bitch y'all make him out to be, and at some point you just gotta accept it...

Jun 2, 2002
I read in another thread that after the conversation him and Suge had (since Suge came over to Snoop and sat in an empty chair) Snoop got up and went to the back, and thats where he stayed for the rest of the show. If thats tru then i think Snoop's a bitch, shoulda went and sat back on his seat.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
SKINNY ASS SNOOP STOOD HIS GROUND...HE ALSO STARTED THROWING CRIP SIGNS AT SUGE AN THREATEND SUGE WITH HIS LIFE...SNOOP DID GO TO THE BACK BUT AFTER THE SHIT WAS OVER THOUGH,SNOOP DIDNT BACK DOWN,SUGE THE ONE WHO LEFT..I THINK SUGE THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA INTIMADATE HIM WHEN HE SAT NEXT TO HIM BUT SNOOP WENT OFF ON HIM INSTEAD.....AND SUGE WASNT BY HIMSELF HE HAD THE ROW HEADS WITH HIM..WE ALL KNOW SUGE WOULD BEAT DOWN SNOOP WITH EASE,BUT SNOOP SURPRIDSED ALOT OF PEEPS,ESPECIALLY OUT HERE IN L.A.

Apr 25, 2002
Steve-O said:
There were some tense moments during a commercial break when it appeared to those in the audience that Suge Knight and Snoop Dogg were ready to rumble. Suge, dressed in bright red leather, sat right across from Snoop when a seat became available. The two exchanged words and things quickly got tense. Since the show was broadcast live to the East Coast, for a minute it looked like the confrontation would spill over into the broadcast. Steve Harvey asked for respect, then Suge walked to the stage and the two men had a brief conversation. Snoop moved toward the backstage entrance, but stayed visible there for most of the show.

"I talked to Suge and asked him for respect and Suge said he would never disrespect the event," Steve Harvey said backstage later.

ARE YOU THE DUDE FROM MTV'S JACKASS?