Anyone have a copy of the NW Hate Mixtape?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2004
I thought it was released awhile back..maybe 2003. Syko is on it and Big Poohb and Young Willz and I don't remember who else, but I remember hearing about it somewhere.

May 4, 2002
i been bullshittin on the artwork thats about it...i been in the lab lacin new beats for my album.....
its about 32 tracks deep featuring
all of my artists : Taliban Tony (formerly T. Soprano) Young Blast, Killa Kadolph, Aniano The Analyst, Authentic Slugmen (Big Poohb & Young Willz), The Government (Byron Douglas, Syko, Young Droop)
it should touch down in july

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
PressPlay Prod. said:
im not talkin bout pictch bend, guy. im just speakin on his basslines in general,
Hmm....let's see.....I didn't do a whole album (his BEST album at that) with the cat or anything, GUY. That's how he gets them to groove like that. And he wasn't really doin' the shit until he met up with me and seen me doin' it. Of course he'll probably tell you different though. :ermm:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^If people wanted to do the research for themself, they should listen to his older albums that he did, and compare it to Sykotherapy (which is his best album) and his others...Along with whatever "new" beats he's been doin.

LOL @ "GUY"...:confused:

Dec 3, 2005
you, my friend, are a bright young man, my marijuana use has, apparently, prevented me from seeing such things. i was like, wtf, "Taliban Tony"? haha that is surely not "the business"!