ANYONE HAVE 1000 promo items you wish to place in our bagstuffer (CD, flyers, etc).

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
I will be touring in TEXAS for the College Step tour ( 5 Major Colleges - University of Houston etc.) To be included hit me up on the PM's or via email at [email protected].

only serious inquiries
must pay for shipping of the product. As an added bonus I will give those who submit a shout out on the radio. I am being interviewed at several stations including the largest rap station in the Houston area (1.5 million pop). Pictures will be taken of the event and the giveaways.

INSANE1

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
september 16-21

but the deadline is on August 15th. I will need to ship all of the items in one box. whoever submits sends me the items and i will get it out to the texas rap fans plus a shout out on the radio.

A promo delivery fee of $20 applies. That is for the total weight of the items fed exed to the promoter. I put in already just to get included in the grab bag. I know dreamworks records sent in their promo and the promo company is waiting for Bar Records and my associates which is yall.

if you want to get in submit your email me to me or PM
This show is big in the south.