ANYONE GOT THAT METAL OF HONOR ON PS2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I had it pc version.....got it before the game actually dropped along ass time ago.....beat it in a week and unstalled it.......its a coo ass game...but no challenge....i will stay with my cs...

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
WELL PATTERSON

PLOT said:
stupid question but how do i pass the beach, i save four soldiers then I get to the last one at the westside of the beach and don't know what to do or where to shoot!! I cant get past he barbwire
JUST SHOOT THE GUN TOWERS TO PROVIDE COVER FOR THAT SOLDIER WITH EXPLOSIVES THEN GO BACK TO THE SARGE THAT LAST SOLDIER YOU SAVED WILL BLOW A HOLE IN THE BARBWIRE IF YOU GET STUCK HIT SELECT TO RADIO HEADQUARTERS

HOPE THIS HELPED

May 2, 2002
I picked it up 2 days ago. DOpe ass game. Is there a multiplayer mode though? I had the other two for the original Playstation, and it would let you play 2 players. I don't see an option for 2 players in the new one.

May 2, 2002
www.money-tree.tv
The game is fucking intense...... You keep getting shot from everywhere. the grafx are off the rickter and the play is hard as hell. I highly suggest you to go and cop that.

Another game that is sick is HeadHunter..... you should peep that one to.....

Jun 11, 2002
send it again.....

ANYWAYS, there's no mltiplayer mode in the PS2 version. only pc a la counterstrike. Much better though. better graphix and it's more realistic. More maps which are better. you can have battles where players respawn after dying to create non-stop mayhem. Play on....