ANYONE GOT THAT METAL OF HONOR ON PS2?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

let me know whats up with it wax cuz i wanna get that shit on friday and i got high expectations too!

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
MEDAL OF HONOR -FRONTLINE-

OFF THE SYRINGES

STARTS OFF LIKE SAVING PRIVATE RYAN

SHOOT SOMEONE AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS & WATCH EM ROLL
DOWN FUNNY SHIT..

A-WAX YOU DUDE WHO WAS PICKIN UP PROMO AT BAYSIDE HUH
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PROJECT

Apr 25, 2002
HOGGLIFE....WHATS REALLY FOLKZ?WHERE I-ROCK AT?HE HIT ME BUT I CALLED BACK 2 LATE,TELL HIM HIT ME WHEN HE GET A CHANCE.GOOD LOOKIN

Jun 11, 2002
I work for EA

My friend just showed me this site and it's phat as hell....

As for MOH: Frontline. MY friends worked on testing it. I work for EA up here at Redwood shores and can get games for cheap as long as they're made by EA. 30 bucks for any console game and 20 bucks for any EA computer game. Brand new. I got MOH:AA (pc) and frontline (ps2). Both is ill andthey're different missions, cept omaha beach which is d-day. HOLLA!

Apr 25, 2002
mayne the PS2 version is straight dookie lookin compared to the computer version! i got the one on the computer first (allied assault), then when frontline came out on ps2 i rented it. the colors are gay and the guy holding the gun is holdin his shit in a funny ass way. but yeah, if u aint played the computer version, the ps2 one is coo, up until you get on the computer shit!!

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I just got back from renting it and playing it once and it's SICCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. It's real all true story starting when we hit the beach on D' Day WW2. I'm going back to play it......LOL

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
stupid question but how do i pass the beach, i save four soldiers then I get to the last one at the westside of the beach and don't know what to do or where to shoot!! I cant get past he barbwire

Apr 25, 2002
I BEEN PLAYIN THA GAME SINCE MY LAST POST,ITS ILL!IM SNIPELL ON MUTHAFUCKAZ!COULDA SWORE I SMOTHAD HITLER IN THIS ROOM WITH HIZ PODNA,COULDA BEEN A GENERAL OR SOMETHIN.I PREDICT THIS GAME WILL BE A HIT WITH TEENAGE JEWS!

Apr 25, 2002
A-WAX said:
I PREDICT THIS GAME WILL BE A HIT WITH TEENAGE JEWS!
lol...you a fool for that one. that game been in my ps2 since i got it. tight as fuck!!! @plot after you save them soldiers you run up to the barbed wire fences to meet up with your squad then the general tells you do some shit. i don't want to tell you what and ruin the game for you. that should help.