Anyone gonna actually buy JT's book?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

And`1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
wouldnt it make more sense to sell the book for 10$ and have 1000 people buy it instead of charging 100 and having only a handful of people get it?

Apr 25, 2002
I know someone who got it and I'm gonna borrow it... If it really has some good shit in it I'll drop $100 on it... What Arsen said is true... I've dropped way more on a pair of shoes, and this book (if it's good) can help me make money...!

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

I'LL JUST GO CHECK IT OUT AT THA LIBARY IZ FREE IZ BETTER DEN BUYIN THA FUCKIN BOOK 4 100 BUCKS

May 29, 2002
G-Dubb said:
I know someone who got it and I'm gonna borrow it... If it really has some good shit in it I'll drop $100 on it... What Arsen said is true... I've dropped way more on a pair of shoes, and this book (if it's good) can help me make money...!
This is startin to sound like a get rich scheme or somethin. Next your gonna see his ass on an infomercial like 2:30 in the mornin sellin this shit.

Maybe I would drop 50 on the book if it were good quality but definitly not 100.

Apr 25, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
only if it doesnt have any recycled chapters
LMAO!!! The cold part is I wouldn't even be shocked if it did have some!

Nobody can tell you cats how to spend your money but obviously somebody is trying to straight work some booty-hole here man. Some cats don't care and will buy it, some cats won't get down with that book for $100 just on G.P. alone.

If you really want to get put up on some game, buy the bible. Don't be fooled and think it's all about god and religion. There's more of it in that book than I've ever heard come out of a persons mouth and you don't need to believe in god/religion to soak any of it.

Jul 29, 2002
i dont know if it''s his book but you know how jt to do it. my barber in fillmoe had something like a 15 page zerox, stapled booklet with disocgraphy, pictures, how to start in the music industry and etc. it wasn't a book though it looked like bullshit my barber bought it for $10 from jt.

Aug 17, 2002
Sick Wid It said:
LMAO!!!

If you really want to get put up on some game, buy the bible. Don't be fooled and think it's all about god and religion. There's more of it in that book than I've ever heard come out of a persons mouth and you don't need to believe in god/religion to soak any of it.
which version? there are like hella different versions of this "game" even the kind a fat aristrocatic english fool altered to his own liking. and yall say jt is the one rippin people off.

Feb 16, 2003
My cousin paid $ 100 and wants his money back. That fool JT is trippin. Aint no book is worth $100. I know some fools back JT on every project including those recycled songs.On the real that book should have included a DVD, 2 CDs and 100 pages. That book is garbage. It is not even hard back. I guess a fool is born every minute and fools want to come up hard. JT knows people because he has been traveling and been laying albums for over 10 years. I only hope that JT wake up and realize that he needs to make better music.