anyone goin to Hot August Nights?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
M

MrFreeze

damn Keith...

to be honest homie the 2,3,4 weekend will probably be more crackin cuz folks like to get there when it starts, but im gonna take a pass this year. fools be fuckin the whole thing up nowadays and theres so many 50's you can hardly find a spot to post up and blaze. still a fun time but too many drunk ass folks actin the fool and startin fights got me to the point where its not even worth it to go anymore.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: damn Keith...

MrFreeze said:
to be honest homie the 2,3,4 weekend will probably be more crackin cuz folks like to get there when it starts, but im gonna take a pass this year. fools be fuckin the whole thing up nowadays and theres so many 50's you can hardly find a spot to post up and blaze. still a fun time but too many drunk ass folks actin the fool and startin fights got me to the point where its not even worth it to go anymore.

M

MrFreeze

og MS said:
hell ....maybe we'll drag our boy Mack up there and film him KO'in a few folks and put it in our docu-movie :)

so the second weekend aint as crackin?
let a playa get a copy of that tape if you do! but the second weekend will be crackin tto just more people are usually there for the first one. but who knows maybe this year will be different.

A

All Out HOGG

Smurf lives in Reno...Smurfies lil strawberry girl AKA LUVLEE...& Possibley Ms KillaValleyLady Aka JADE & company will be resigning at the smurfables home for a bit...Durring HOTT AUGUST NIGHTS

D

dirtyreggie

Mr. Freeze you better not show up beacuse the XIV from Frisco and Oakland got your number. They hate 2 faced Excelsior faggots. As for , Ea you gonna get smoked by my Reno niggas.

D

dirtyreggie

Nigga there some Reno niggas. You must be think about your trailer white trash family.

D

dirtyreggie

Your white trash. My nigga Indo and Primo is gonna smoke your punk ass along with my homie DRE DRE