Anyone familiar with ROMs on a Macbook Pro?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 25, 2007
All of a sudden I have an urge to play the first Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil 1 and 2 and other PS1/N64 games on my laptop. I have a standard 2011 13 inch Macbook Pro.

Im going to London in a few weeks and I want to play some old school shit for that long ass flight.

Jul 25, 2007
dude i have no idea what you talkin about. I remember fuckin with ROMs a loong time ago I forgot. That was NES games I never did PS1 games.

Jul 25, 2007
Ok forget my macbook pro since I dont have a controller or a PS3 to use that controller.

I do have a PSP. not the new ones.

I tried googling the hell out of how to install them

Im stupid when it comes to this. I assumed I download a ROM, use UnRarX (Mac) to unzip it then drag those files to "PSP" folder and then drag it into "Game" folder. I turn off USB mode and it reads as a corrupted file.

What am I doing wrong?

Jul 25, 2007
shits giving me a headache. I been to these ISO sites downloading shit but cant get them to work on my psp.

I created the ISO folder and put it in the root section according to some tutorials.

Problem is I found out for ps1 games is that you gotta convert these files to eboot or some shit.

I got .bin & .cue files of these games.

How the fuck do you convert them to eboot files?

All the converters like popstation GUI, IceTea, etc etc are all for windows.

I have a mac and cant seem to find anything.

Any of yall know how to do this?