Anyone Ever Notice....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
THAT AS MUCH AS THESE $KRAPZ FROM DOWN $OUTH HATE ON NORTHERN CALI MUSIC THEY SURE THE FUCK KNOW ALOT BOUT BAYAREA/NORCAL MUSIC AND SECOND THEY ALWAYS POSTIN UP ON HERE LIKE IT MAKES THE HARD LOL I BET THEY FEEL LIKE THEY STEPPIN INTO THE YARD WITH THE BIG DOGS...PLEASE TELL ME I AINT THE ONLY ONE WHO SEE THIS SHIT

Feb 28, 2005
ever noticed that every other thread is about "scraps" and everybody has "scrapkilla" in their user name?? it goes both ways...

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
No disrespect intended but lets not waste our time posting threads bout things we all find obvious... I come on here too peep whats up with the northerner music scene, I kno gats and rivals are a way of life but lets not give them the gratitude of even acknowledging them in a place we come too network and update shit for homeboys. take it too the so cal forum :cool:

TROLL

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2003
TinezSkrapKilla said:
who gives a fuck, its the internet
geah.. my point was, yes, this IS the internet...BUT this is also woodies forum... lets use it for it was made for... music.. if i wanna hear about scraps id go kik it with the homies and hear shit from a talkin face and not a username... I kno foolz are gonna talk about whatever it is they want to talk about and im not gonna try to change that..who am i too do so??? but i say we compliment the music thats made here by talking about it and not about shit that gets spoken in traffic.. it makes it appear we have nothing else better to talk about..

Feb 21, 2003
X4SmokeyX4 said:
THAT AS MUCH AS THESE $KRAPZ FROM DOWN $OUTH HATE ON NORTHERN CALI MUSIC THEY SURE THE FUCK KNOW ALOT BOUT BAYAREA/NORCAL MUSIC AND SECOND THEY ALWAYS POSTIN UP ON HERE LIKE IT MAKES THE HARD LOL I BET THEY FEEL LIKE THEY STEPPIN INTO THE YARD WITH THE BIG DOGS...PLEASE TELL ME I AINT THE ONLY ONE WHO SEE THIS SHIT
come on mayne, please dont waste our time with stupid threads like this that we've seen 10,000 times b4....

Jun 29, 2005
profiles.yahoo.com
Then Dont Click On It Was Juz Sayin Nobody Asked U To Peep This Thread Or Post On It I Was Just Sayin.Man Theres Alot Of Whinny Bitches On Here Swear Like Yall Own This Motherfucker. But I Still Got Love For All My Norteno Homiez

May 10, 2004
ya'll ever notice alotta "nortenos" like to talk shit online and aint doin shit on the streets and make up stories to make friends and make themselves sound hard. it takes a lot more then yellin out norte and fuck a scrap and wearing red to be a norteno. muthafuckaz are a disgrace for tryin to claim

Apr 23, 2005
midwest norteno said:
ya'll ever notice alotta "nortenos" like to talk shit online and aint doin shit on the streets and make up stories to make friends and make themselves sound hard. it takes a lot more then yellin out norte and fuck a scrap and wearing red to be a norteno. muthafuckaz are a disgrace for tryin to claim
lol.. yea i see alot. no offense, i meant why must come as "X4" or "X3" - "scrapkilla" in their user name tryin to prove sumthin. even nortenos/surenos go to a norte/sur websites to talks their shyt and didnt do shyt in real life. REAL gangsters doesn't have a computer or own webpages.