anyone ever met someone from online?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
LOL...I LOST YOUR NUMBER TOO^THIS FRIDAYZ MY BIRTHDAY,WE GETTIN A SUITE AT THE DUBBLE TREE AND SATURDAY WE HAVIN' A BBQ..ROLL DOWN TO THE DEUCE OH NINA AND HOLLA!!209-654-2525~209~

May 5, 2002
SHIT ONLY TIME I EVER MET ANYONE ONLINE WAS WHEN I MET THIS FOOL AT A PARK WHO POPPED OFF AT THE MOUTH ON A FORUM. I WAS A YOUNGSTER AND STUPID BACK THEN THOUGH.

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
aight she came down friday and left today(wed) she lives in Trukee i think like 30min from reno?her mom drove her down here like 3hours away...momma had to meet me n shit make sure her baby was safe..you know how that shit goes! but anywayz it was coo the first night she was here was juss chilled drank a lil,had to get her in da mood so we can do our thang..she met some homies, a few were on her nutts but it wasn't no thang.....we had a few arguements but there was alotta make up sex..lol...we was gettin freaky in this bitch...a coo ass 5 dayz! then i took her to the grey hound today so she can catch her bus....she talkin bout comin bacc down pretty soon......its allgood!this the first person i met online and shit was coo......

i recomend if u got some1 u wanna meet/hook up wit from online do the damn thang..juss watch out:dead: