Anyone ever heard of this Pizzo CD??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Godzilla was hard as hell......I have a Pizzo question that I asked a while bacc....on his album Heaterman the intro has him rappin on the "Stompin in My Steel Toes" beat...man that shit sounds so tight, but I can't find it anywhere, what's that from? Or was it just on his intro and that's all. Cuz it was in the background, that's why I thought it might have been on a previous recording.

Apr 25, 2002
That Heaterman cd is the shit, but I don't know where that intro background song came from either... Is the WHOLE Gasoline cd good?...
@r8r- I used ta have that Pizo(the beatfixer) "Rollin a Drop" cd, but I didn't like it. PEACE OUT!

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
www.vvsent.com
@m1

M-1 said:
Godzilla was hard as hell......I have a Pizzo question that I asked a while bacc....on his album Heaterman the intro has him rappin on the "Stompin in My Steel Toes" beat...man that shit sounds so tight, but I can't find it anywhere, what's that from? Or was it just on his intro and that's all. Cuz it was in the background, that's why I thought it might have been on a previous recording.
i think u mean the "Harcore"beat.....bo,marva,pizzo...that song is on marvaless ep..just marvaless

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
^^^^Same beat & its a whole different song, forgot who posted it (might have been Young J or somebody from the 707) said that he had heard the whole song & it went unreleased

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
I JUST WANNA RAP OVER THAT BEAT!!!!

J-LOCC IS STOPIN IN HIS STEEL TOES/ READY FOR THE MURDA SHOW!!!!
that would be savage as fuck if C-Bo used that for somethin like "Still Stompin" featuring all those WCM cats...or have another artist use it