Anyone ever heard of Drekno??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
And`1 said:
i thought he is from tacoma wa. i could be wrong tho.
and damn that tape looks rare as fuck.
yep he is im from the same city.i've never seen that tape before tho it must be hella old like his first tape.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
wish the insert wasnt cut but I had to pick it up cause it does look RARE. Has 510 Phone #s on it and Richmond references too....

May 20, 2004
www.rapbay.com
sup r8r.....he was from the bay when he dropped that tape and since then I guess hes moved hella different places...but he lives in Washington now I think hes got 2 other cd releases out on a washington label...but thats his first release from when he lived in the bay.

r8r said:
Is this cat a bay artist??

Jun 16, 2004
yea he stayed in the bay 4 a min. but he's orginally from tacoma,wa.he got a few other cds out too.they got most of his shit up here.jus hit up the northwest board & ask about him.hella cats will tell bout him.

Dec 25, 2003
drekno tape was up on ebay a few months back but i got outbid on it dude swooped it for a ridiculous amount of scrilla. i'm still lookin for that shit if anyone slangin it holla at me