Anyone ever have trouble shipping to France?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 30, 2002
So someone on this site bought a couple cds from me in September. He claims he never received them and now paypal is blowing me up trying to get their fucking $200 from me even though I provided proof that I sent them (with the customs form receipt).

The dude negotiated a price then paid me thru paypal THEN gave me a France address and then said he wasn't going to pay insurance. I think i got hustled on that point b/c then Paypal decides against me because there was no proof that he ever received the package (even though there was proof that I sent it). Dudes English comes and goes when it's convenient so I really think hes a jacker.

It's my fault that I didn't get the insurance and I'm sure most people here know to include it, but I got fucked and want to know if anyone else here got fucked too.

He may have actually never received it, but I doubt that b/c I sent other packages to Germany and Norway around the same time and they got them within 14 days. Either way I'm not calling out names yet, but if he don't come correct it'll be out there just giving it another couple of days and he won't be doing business here. Get back

May 1, 2002
i'm having a few right now with lilcstyle, og moms, og-c, and etc....from what t-pup said, there's a strike going on at the french post office...anyone from france clarify this?

i just enforced the $15 USPS registered mail requirement for $50+ because of this fiasco with french packages for the past two months

Jun 16, 2007
There was a strike going on at the end of september and mainly during october. Many industries were partially or totally blocked like post office, transport, gas & oil companies etc... so your package could have been lost during this.

I bought few cds from different siccness members, never paid for insurance and I always received mine.