Anyone ever drink Carlos Rossi??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 28, 2002
i like that shit

hell yea i have shit be creeping up on u if u drink it hella fast it just hits u hella hard i like that shit it taste like water 2 me lol how it go down smooth shit tight when u low on money

May 8, 2002
Carlo Rossi is the worst shit you can drink.
How do I know this?
Well, first off, I tasted it.
Second, compare the Rossi price to real wine.
There's you answer.
If you want to drink ghetto wine and get ghetto drunk, go right ahead. I'd rather drink Ravenswood or Coppola merlot.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Re: i like that shit

pimpsmooth420 said:
hell yea i have shit be creeping up on u if u drink it hella fast it just hits u hella hard i like that shit it taste like water 2 me lol how it go down smooth shit tight when u low on money
Bullshit.

You're not talkin about Carlos Rossi dude. That shit taste nasty as fuck and ain't nothin smooth about it. BUT, it will get you majorly fucked up. By the 2nd-3rd glass it'll lose the foul taste, but that's mostly due to your mouth being numb.

I haven't sipped Rossi since about 1994-95.

Apr 25, 2002
Rossi is bomb to me, but this is coming from a guy who likes Olde E, 2-11, and Cheap Liquor ($7 fifths of rum). but Rossi Rhine is the best kind, then its Chablis. but yea it'll get you fucked up, i remember tryin to be all bad and drink a gallon of it, and i got bout more than half drank and then i woke up. balcked the fuck out. but I still drink it.

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
Nah folks...you NEED to get you some of that Rossi Sangria flavor. That shit will get you fucked up quick! It gives you that nice warm buzz on a cold night, then before you know it...BOOM...your fucking tossed. Fuck a cup, drink that shit straight out the jug sav style!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
we used to steal them big ass jugs of that shit every weekend back in high school. if i had to describe it in one word it would be
rotgut.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
back in high school we were all chillin at the park in my friend's caddy passing around onna those HUGE jugs of rossi rhine. i'm over here takin it to the dome right....my homegirl is whispering to me "take small sips karla, and pass that shit!" well i thought i was big willie er something and didn't listen. for 15 minutes i had the best fucking time of my life. after that, i was hurling out the side of the caddy while it was in motion and proceeded to be hungover for the next two days. a bit of advice on the rossi tip......"TAKE SMALL SIPS AND PASS THAT SHIIIIIIIIIT!"

Apr 25, 2002
man, that Rossi ain't all that bad. It is a cheap way to get fucked off your ass. You just have to like cheap wine to like it! But like 40 says, "The rossi got me feelin dead inside"..The next day i usually gotta take a fat ass shit that be stankin' up the bathroom...so just remember, the Rossi is deadly the following day...you'll know what i'm talkin' about when your stomach is gurglin!

SOLO

Sicc OG
May 23, 2002
Let me break it down real simple...

silkk it's cheap wine. It comes in 1.5L jugs (expensive at the liquor store) or huge 3+ liter jugs (cheap at the supermarkets). E-40 raps about Carlo Rossi Rhine, which is a type of Carlo Rossi wine, the best kind in my opinion cuz it has a subtle flavor and will get you swerved quick. Avoid the Chablis at all costs. Take it from the expert--B-Legit even wrote a song about it ("He Brought Us Back Chablis" from Tryin To Get A Buck). Like Sergeant Hustle said, you can't disrespect Carlo or he'll fuck you up. Gotta take it easy...and for those in this thread who talked down on Carlo Rossi...don't be upset...pass it over here! :classic: