anyone else?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
hate spiders?

one just ran down my screen, i jumped, banged my knees on my desk, launched my keyboard and knocked over the chair i was in. noticed him on the edge of the desk, sprayed him with some curve then stepped on him when he fell off

Mar 13, 2003
i hate them yes.........but jumping up scared as shit no.. I would of just killed it with my slipper or took the time to get a paper towel and throw it away outside in the garbage.....

Apr 8, 2005
well when im zoning out, then see something crawling down my screen out the corner of my eye rapidly. i dont usually jump, but it just startled me, its kinda like when you think no one else is up in yur house, and yur out in the kitchen getting a soda, you look up and theres a family member there, you jump a little. i dunno, sudden shit im not expecting startles me hella bad

Feb 6, 2009
I was driving once and saw a beast of a spider on my windshield (on the inside)...was goin' about 80 on the freeway and beat the fuck out of it with a magazine that happened to be on my passenger seat.
happened to my too but i had to smash it with my fist, i had nothing else in sight