anyone else hate this time of the year?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
well this year it sucks cause my dbacks are in last place.. its a bitch not having our ace b. webb

cant wait for football season tho so my cards could shit on the league and show u cards haters the bizzness! :)

Jun 22, 2007
yea its bad..just baseball right now which is hella borin..aint gon be juiced until hoop season start back..unless the raiders come thru this year

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
well this year it sucks cause my dbacks are in last place.. its a bitch not having our ace b. webb

cant wait for football season tho so my cards could shit on the league and show u cards haters the bizzness! :)
Hahaaha at thinking one player would make your weak ass team better

Jul 25, 2007
its never a bad season even if the teams you follow suck.. it's all about being a true fan.
I never said anything about not following my Bay Area teams and being a true fan when they suck. Im a SF Giants, Warriors, Sharks and 49ers fan fasho but maybe not as hardcore as you. I cant watch every single SF Giant game opening season till end not only because I have other shit in my life to do (PUSSU) but you gotta admit, baseball gets boring as fuck SOMETIMES! Plus, like my question I posted, NBA, NFL and NHL is OVER for now.

Feb 14, 2004
i don't mind baseball at all. i like to watch it and play it. i played baseball from t-ball all the way up to Babe Ruth league. and the Mariners aren't as bad as last season, so it's a lil more easier to watch them now.