anyone else catch the E-40 and outcast battle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
I was listening to the radio and they had battled E-40 and lil moe againt some outkast song that was hella weak(talkin about roses stink)!

Well out of 98 calls 55% of the people called in for outkast.. whats the BAY turning into.. I mean DAMN.. Can we get some love for our artists..

May 6, 2002
you feel me..

We in the Bay folks.. When I hear all this talk about the bay being DEAD, Our own people arent supporting our talent.. I'm mean come on, E-40 lost against Outkast???? And you cant blame the Radio because it was purely on the people that called in....

Jul 20, 2002
Think about it folks. The station was KYLD 94.9 it's the kind of music their demographic prefers. How many of us can verify how many votes each song actually got ? Could be a setup.

Aug 7, 2003
damn

The fans called up and said who they liked better so why you guys hate the station, the fans did it. and also dont hate on them cus your favorite artist didnt win, maybe that andre 3000 song is really better. even if you dont like it 20 million other people might, which is how it won.

Feb 9, 2004
THAT'S IT. MAN IF YOU LIVE OUT HERE IT'S YOUR FUCKIN DUTY TO LOVE OUR OWN. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK..THAT'S 40 MAN. EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SONG..GIVE THAT NIGGA SOME LOVE CUZ YOU KNOW HE BEEN DOING IT FOR SO LONG.