Anyone copp that Heated 19 Compilation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2003
its put out by Ammunition's Label M.I.H. Entertainment and SUPREME TEAM Track listings are

1. WHO'S THE MAN-RAY(MUNDO)
2. THUGS RIDE-11SIC/CELSKI/MR. KEE
3. ON THA WESTSIDE-MR. KEE/HALLOW TIP/JULISSIA
4. RIDIN' ALL DAY-NAE
5. SHAMROCKS-ALIAS 1
6. KEEP IT FLOWEN-ROSO/DELL FETTI/THE JACKA/ALIAS 1
7. THA STAND-BAD AZZ
8. PARLAY THROUGH THE BAY-FERN-D PICASOE/CELLY CELL/L-MAJ
9. GAME 2 SOUK GAME 2 SELL-ROSO/ALIAS 1
10. MAKE MONEY-L-MAJ/K-MACKSWELL/FERN-D PICASOE
11. MIC SWITCH-DOUBLE A/ALIAS 1
12. MAKE IT HAPPEN-L-MAJ
13. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON-BAD AZZ/TREAY DEE
14. YOUNG AND DUMB-AMMUNTION/ALIAS 1/THE JACKA
15. LOOK WHOS RAPPIN NOW-ROSO
16. WHOOPTY WHOOP-ROSCOE/EASTWOOD
17. AINT GONNA FALL-JAZZIE
18. STREETS WILL KNOW-ROSO
19. US YOU REALLY MACKEN-MONEY HUNGRY/2 FIERCE

Apr 25, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
man well at least my song is 2nd, but ima need to get at someone, cuzz, me nor cellski or kee have approved the use of the song.... anyone got contact info for this cd???
I think JDosianico was the one who was puttin this compilation out, you can try to pm him. Also check out their website http://www.nurealmentertainment.com/ it had phone numbers and e-mail you could contact them at. Thats kind of faulty that they never got your approval and just slapped that song on there anyways, but its exposure for you just not handled in the right way.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Tactout, get at me man, I have told u like 3 times now, that I was the one who u spoke to about this, Email me and we can talk about it

Jun 25, 2002
kaoz206 said:

I think JDosianico was the one who was puttin this compilation out, you can try to pm him. Also check out their website http://www.nurealmentertainment.com/ it had phone numbers and e-mail you could contact them at. Thats kind of faulty that they never got your approval and just slapped that song on there anyways, but its exposure for you just not handled in the right way.
naw man i think you got it wrong JD just deals with NuRealm dogg he has nothing to do with this album.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Tact Out,

Here u go dogg, a brief run down of how it went down, just a refresher....

Remember I was workin on my comp and you sent me your album for me to pick something for my album, and I had picked one song, but I wasn't sure if I was going to use it. Anyways while I was working on that, my folks Ammunition and his camp got at me cuz they were working on their project, which at the time was untitled, and I made some calls and some networkin happen for them, one of them was to Larry K, that's how they got the Mr. Kee & Hollow song, and then I couldn't get ahold of you on the phone but I emailed you and told you about the project, and I gave you a list of 3 songs that they were interested in possibly using, if I remember right it was the one that they used with Cellski and Kee, one of the ones with Nickatina, and one other I forget which...and you hit me back the next day and you told me that it was all good for them to use that song with Cellski and Kee, and that it shouldn't be a problem and all that, I know it was a while ago and you might have forgot so it looked shady when you saw it come up outta nowhere all of a sudden, but it was legit. Like I said man, if you got a problem with it, holla at me, I'm the one that made that happen. And gettin you some copies of the album should be nothing, If Ammo and his camp don't see this, I will talk to them and get it straight, and get your address.

I'm out...

C-4