anyone collect jerseys??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 27, 2006
Here are my jerseys.....all Mitchell and Ness.....

Football- steve largent, sam mills, randall cunningham, lance alworth, doug williams, steve atwater, barry sanders, jesse tuggle, jesse tuggle
Basketball- charles barkley, allen iverson, nate archibald, shaquille oneal, clyde drexler, reggie miller, rasheed wallace, dominique wilikins, mark price

Mar 27, 2006
Fakes? You obviously dont know your mitchell and ness game......most of those jerseys are stilll brand new with tags....and some of them are from lakeshow and nickslockerroom....they sell M&N jerseys on ebay........here u can check out my photobucket of each one.....and you can tell me how and why its a fake......Its obvious since i have quite a bit of jerseys they you actually purchased a fake and tried to call me out on it....

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/tresduce_541/

Mar 13, 2003
I have a few nba jerseys, nfl (all niners) and 2 fake Mitchell & Ness jerseys. 1 of which is Jordan and the other Jerry Rice.

Jun 5, 2004
i hella want a barry sanders jersy that shis hella clean... i also like them sir charles, dominique wilkins, and that shaq one bust hard too, i got that nate archibald in the same colorway... and i used to have a doug williams but in burgundy shit was clean

what size u wear? and u ever think about sellin any of em

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i collect pro bowl jerseys. got the hook up when i go to hawaii. get the real deal. only 4 of each player are made.

think i have about 6 or 7 now

wish i had never spent 4 bills on the vick :(

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
My favorites that I have are an MJ, an OG Gary Payton (Seattle, of course), and, although it's not NBA, a Carmello Anthony from Syracuse...<<< Don't know why.

I used to have a Charles O'Bannon (UCLA) jersey...can't figure out why, though.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
lol@throwbacks.
lets bring back hi-tek boots and hockey jerseys while you at it.

for those older than 12, the only time its ok to wear a jersey is game day.
also..
stop wearin jerseys out of season.
that shit is lame.

stop wearin the whole basketball uniform with the warmups, socks, shoes and headbands to match you jiggy ass niggas.

edit: soccer jerseys are ok anyday. anywhere.