Anyone buy/sell on Cafe Press?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2002
www.dankmobb.com
Essqubed, Yeah i remember cats saying you left for the army. Glad to hear your not over there. Yeah he recorded it all over in Iraq some track he was able to record in suddan palace when they took that over last year. I sent him out Equipment(mic/4track/etc.) and he came up on a laptop and some software. It aint no top notch production,But it was a way for him to release out there. I just got the cd last night, ill be setting up a page on the site w/ the album to download for free. HOOAH Soldier

Game, Thats cool, what product did you get? Whats cool about cafepress is you can make any gfx and get it on any product even if its a 1 time only thing....

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
SuiPSYedKing said:
Essqubed, Yeah i remember cats saying you left for the army. Glad to hear your not over there. Yeah he recorded it all over in Iraq some track he was able to record in suddan palace when they took that over last year. I sent him out Equipment(mic/4track/etc.) and he came up on a laptop and some software. It aint no top notch production,But it was a way for him to release out there. I just got the cd last night, ill be setting up a page on the site w/ the album to download for free. HOOAH Soldier

Game, Thats cool, what product did you get? Whats cool about cafepress is you can make any gfx and get it on any product even if its a 1 time only thing....
Cant wait to peep them audios, I bet he ventin dope shit all over it..

I ordered a long sleeve white shirt...Quality of the shirt was A+, quality of the print was also A+.

I feel you on bout that 1 time thing..I think thats how ima mainly use em..