Anyone Bump Point Blank?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

dawun

Sicc OG
Oct 10, 2002
That's my favorite rapper ever! he is the realest and has the dopest catch phrases! check the SIG
check his mixtape "Just when you thought it was Safe" That should hold you over til his next 3 or sumthin like that, albums drop soon. him and Klondike Kat and all of the SPC

Aug 9, 2002
willy biggs said:
point blank one of my favs out the sPc...since NthaDo

jyeaya

Typing Error-SPC

he's an og spc member...but he's been down wit screw fo a long ass but he was never an suc member...dude is fucking ill, i like his hard ass approach that he gots on tha mic...I saw him awhile back in a h-town show, he was koo ass fuck, he hooked it up wit a shirt & autographed poster...muthafucka should call him self big blank cuz dude was HUGE...

Jan 6, 2003
He's got a new record called Just When You Thought It was safe. I'll be getting that in a week. Point Blank has been one of my favorite rappers ever since I first heard him on the Terrorist's debut album.

Jun 9, 2002
dawun said:
"Mad at the World" was his best Shit IMO
i love dat shit too man. he just got so much aggression and straight up rawness in his flow and rhymes. i mean that muthafucka dont give a fuck he gon tell u how it is straight up "point blank" whether u like it or not. thats my nigga dere.