anybody watchin espn fab 5?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
jalen rose is 1 of those dudes u could listen to all night jus cuz he's so uncut wit it & dont hold shit back ... wish Webb wouldve been on but shit i understand why he didnt .. shit u still see how people dog him about the time out .. if anybody is to blame it would be #14 on the bench tellin him to call timeout

Aug 6, 2008
its funny how webber lied and bitched out on his mans & nem and caught a case, but jalen told the truth how he knew dude and they let him go hahaha

TIMEOUT... WHOOPS!

Sep 17, 2005
ol ratface bobby hurley caught feelings from that doc. He was on Dan Patrick talkin shit about Jalen Rose. LOL Said Jalen didnt get recruited to Duke cuz he woulda never seen the floor playin behind Hurley. "I guess I would be bitter too if I went 0-3 against us" He did give props to Larry Johnsons UNLV though. said they were a real team and the most dominant he ever seen.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
jalen rose is 1 of those dudes u could listen to all night jus cuz he's so uncut wit it & dont hold shit back ... wish Webb wouldve been on but shit i understand why he didnt .. shit u still see how people dog him about the time out .. if anybody is to blame it would be #14 on the bench tellin him to call timeout
webber got lucky with getting away with a travel that most likely would have cost them the game also either way webber fucked up