anybody wanna get a friendly exchange...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2003
cooked coke...i make-fine-cakes...and as thanks...this asshole wants to break-my-face...well 858 can keep his strap-on// siccness already got too many fake pricks with wack songs// cut his belly open...pull out a black-thong...bitch to core// im sick...i spit-from-my-sores...the type shit you get from lickin-some-whores in sigapore// my journal is terminal burning-flow..i keep purgatory furnished-bro// nice comfy sofas...i add-asses when i ass-assin after my verbal mags-blastin. in plastic bags, bodies i drag-gaspin// you in liberache fag-glasses with sparkling hearts trying to see my darts// my bark is in stark contrast with my bite// its worse and will take your life...at the least..take-your-mic..and use it to rape--your-wife// either way you pay-the-price...you make your bed. lay-in-lice, bed bugs..and led slugs..... //a bunch of dead-bugs...yea i be-on-the-bandwidth...but i squeeze-and-i-blam-it at your torso forceful...you wheeze-from-the-damage as you bleed-on-the-canvas// my dick is hungry so it eats-cause-its-famished and your smeeze-is-the-sandwich// on her knees-when-i-ram-it...to her face the seeds-have-been-planted....

Oct 24, 2009
anybody wanna get a friendly exchange

YOU KNOW WHAT F# PEOPLE LIKE THAT.THERE THE SAME ONES WHO ARE OUT OF SHAPE AND SHIT THEN WANNA GIVE YOU ADVICE ON HOW AND NOT TO DO
JUST KEEP BANGING AND THEY WILL BE ENVIOUS OF WHAT YOU ACCOMPLISHED.

PEACE

Oct 10, 2009
Fuck it Ima do like my dead homie go out wita bang
They say fuck him but im like fuck em dont be sayin my namee
See in my opinion hell will reign--------all over tha earth
Dam these people tracted to evil since the day of my birth
Ive been hated by many---------but hardly loved by few
& the few is my family so what the fuck ima do
On some depressed shit stressed shit this day im feeling so blue
I got a strap please do talk back annnnnn im bustin at you

No matter what the day brings or how it all turns out
do my damm thing till every ash burns out

See its a siccness for the bitchs that misunderstand trill
you can keep the rich's & the pichaz Im bout truth & real

Yeah its chitty bouta bang let bullets out the cham
siccahhhh then str8 aids---------numb like Novocaine

Dec 13, 2003
thanksgiving bump

something quick...

the worst place to be if your my opponent, is to catch me in a drunk moment// with the trunk open, mossberg pump flowing// aim from gritty-fangs, fuck your block...i leave whole cities-slain// you ask if im that good...well is an active volcano spitting-flames?// or is your jumpoff taking numbers while gripping-brains, tonguing the shaft, licking-veins// shes one of 50-dames..ball gag whipping-pain..dripping stains//splash visine to keep your eyes-clean...cause your sure thats not me in your rear view with the high-beams..as a precaution...you're switching-lanes// i got v-8 shifting-game...pull up like huggables to trouble you, you're in spitting-range, splitting his fag squire stable boy shitty-bangs// i thought it was a wig, but thats the real type style you get from that kid and tops it witta lame shitty-name// how do you do? you far from hard, you prolly do hair styles-for-your-crew...

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
I spit flows so crazy
bloods say Im brazy
Live 2 see 30?
Words cant hurt me
try tah play me
I see what u lames caint
Duck shots to the brain
wave caps on my head no dreads just a fade see
me on tha block pump cream 4 tha green cant stop
I like the streets alot hop scotch on the cops
& lock up like a Rot, got bitches lovin my rep
learned to load a tec before I hopped on the internet
a young vet- category a 80's baby. make a million off my raps huh? maybe! what have u done for me lately like Janet besides get me caught up & u skanless now whats the chances?

this is my first time every puttin sum shit on the net ...........................

May 7, 2007
i've made major coke deals, driving cars with dope wheels
never lower my level to rap with cats with no skills
so will, why would you even drop em a line?
honestly, you've heard better lyrics come out of a mime
let me speak back in the first person, before this thread worsens
i'mma save it, yes i've made it from nothin and thats certain
the rap game is hurtin, and what can i do to heal it?
put the pain back in the game, till everybody can feel it
its the realest, an up n comer but already a vet
you suckas should've learned to rap before logging on to the net
new rules are in effect, if you can't handle the mic
you should get back to talking to teenagers on skype
get a life, or better yet get you some benjamins
or go overdose on something from the result of a binge again
even friends, will tell you to find you a better hobby
aint gotta listen, but you'll be missin, found in a gutter probly

Oct 10, 2009
ima adjust it bust it teach em how to function
the structure's rupture from the flows froma hustla

Multiply C+B you get you get E
Exterminating, educating till i end up 6 FEET

Gangstaaaa ------thats what they claim to be
Ima GOD I was the flame that lit up the tree

Yeah I lit the tree not talking bout kush
I remember like yesterday I burnt that bush

Perscription yeah I poped em probly spent ah Mill
Fuck it you got em im drop em that is a couple PILLS

lol just fuckin around

Dec 13, 2003
my siccness, is spirited liquids, while you're in the trenches fearing-them-bitches// sharp cutting lyrics shear-with-the-quickness...with an adherence-to-riches// my horde-to-hide..in an all purpose compound, fortified...not even jehova could witness my business// who-is-this that got the nerve the knock at the spot...not slangin rocks...but visions of cataclysms ..had-to-get'em// on your bitches face, i splash-the-jizzim , if the .22 blast'll-miss'em then the mag'll-hit'em// reaching 30 and aint dead yet..imma send-a-curse...yall stay defending-nerds// you flunking algebra...got the alphas....forgot the integers// im bending-herbs like wet-buds..computer net-grubs..yall confuse them for tech-slugs.....

i cant decipher the right-words//too far gone to save my life-for this cipher

May 7, 2007
nothing like hot pizza rolls for you to snack on
people hear my music and tell you to turn it back on
people hear your music and tell you turn off that whack song
never gettin love in the streets so take yo ass on
my apologies did i go a little too far?
no holds barred, maybe now they'll finally know who you are
because once they hear me say it, they already recorded and taped it
quicker than people finding out 2pac was a rapist
i don't say shit just to say shit i just stay lit offa haze zips
so my rhymes come with with disclaimers: this guy is fa-ded
the opinions reflect the whiteness, he just speaks for himself
you happy when lyrics are heard, me when lyrics are felt

Dec 13, 2003
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/OPRSTA%7E1.OPR/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style>[FONT=&quot]When I spit-it&#8230;I release mathematic digits more frigid than rayon// I have to stay-clam&#8230;cause in my hand&#8230;there is napalm and reading your gay-song make me wanna face-palm// im riding on top of waves-on&#8230;a thin flap of skin that separates bones from your chin when I kick deadly with a spin// inducing anguish from your zen&#8230;expecting you to wake up before the count-of-ten&#8230;hoping that I at least left an ounce-of-him// I have yet to let the pounce-begin// hiding in the tall-grass&#8230;with a tall-glass with a lid shut tight full of raw-hash// when I let the fangs and claws-flash&#8230;that&#8217;s when you know its all-bad// so you should fall back farther than daylight savings on 12-24&#8230;oh-nine// cause during the birth of the sun&#8230;I provide no-shine for your whole-rhyme// I blow-pine trees with dipped-leaves to trip-free and spit a split-stream&#8230;that&#8217;s how I rip-fiends&#8230;unrelenting&#8230;guns-a-plenty&#8230;under the stockings of nuns-with-tiddys huge and bountiful and fun-for-squishing// I got a habit to stab-it&#8230;.cause of me...your mom tossed her rabbit // thought my d*ck was the brass ring and made an attempt to grab-it// but she only gets it ounce&#8230;so I made it disappear to another dimension like 8 obese mexicans to a mini&#8217;s suspensions// everything said was per my intentions...like, for instance&#8230;how im currently doing the witness // I mean the whiteness&#8230;thought he was coming righteous with his sunny-d microwave pizza rolls weakest-flow-itis //imma do him like morris day to prince&#8217;s fichus after I down a whole tank of nitrous&#8230;then light-it/// if that went over your head&#8230;don&#8217;t trip&#8230;I&#8217;ll school you on some game like lykis// you&#8217;re mad&#8230;obscenities might-slip// upset cause my mic-fixed on my hand with a tight-grip// and you tried to strip it from me like a site-rip with barely legal white-chicks with nice-t*ts to an urban-board&#8230;full of malnourished herbivores with no veggies...but plenty of white meat these dumb negros be thirsting-for// if you thought it couldn&#8217;t get worse-theres-more// first-theres-your&#8230;fat f*cking mother with corset-sores/// I asked her what are these forceps-for?/// she laughed and said &#8220;for fisting my poor-stretched-source// I fear my son-might grow to be a fun-guy and store-wet-spores and I want you to reach in and abort-that-whore&#8221;// yo&#8230;I aint trying to gore-that-boar..i was out like ruffies in mojitos regretting that day I didn&#8217;t murder this little squirter// my apologies for going a little bit further//[/FONT]

Jan 17, 2010
okay, hold it a minute, my soul's in position
to blow from the dome, flow and hold theses hoes in submission
blade at your neck, now prove to me your throat isn't itchin
i'll slice away the skin in layers till you lay there convulsin and twitchin
fine incisions to peel back your anatomy, make a map of your arteries
blades be my artillary, hilary banks bout to become fresh new art to see
you'll hardly bleed before you black out, till then it may be hard to breath
beaten to death by bones of thugs drummin it on out in clevelands harmony
i'm partially retarded/i masturbate while lacerating ppl i forcefeed garbage
down their throats as they choke, punch a bitch cuz that whore she farted
textually active, trippin my fuckin balls off coke, speed, exstacy, ACID
givin rectal examin-ations then makin you leak from every blood vessel imagined
the devil, i'm that kid unwillingly given the title of moneybags
cuz i'm into standing at ATMs always ready to rob unlucky hags
with money in the bank, who often be old lonely fucking fags
i got a 3.57 in my pocket homie, hope you glad when your sucking that.......

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
high prophecy's n philosophies got me breakin em all down to there knees
ya'll beggin me please dont start this holocaust, yeah u the boss that stay callin all the shots haters get tossed like a messed up rap page, i did it again, got no time for fake friends im counts my yen watchin CNN, Waitin for the next 9/11 to occur do I mean that no Im just full of these words, fuck what you heard 100 proof got me slurred man Im full of that Prohibiton knock you out n strong arm ya sister Im dat henchman and u that benchman, see i starts in the game and when the sun turn to rain and nostradamus words come 2 life I'll be the one 2 stand tall through it all and ditch these 3 strikes.
Thats just sum spoken word, no raps here brotha !

Aug 22, 2009
Want some, get some, Get done over ur ignorance -
I get dumb w/ a big drum I'm not talkin bout an instrument-
Hittin shit, rippin shit, leavin bodies in fragments-
When W.I.L.L. comes thru he leaves nuthin but body bags, bitch!-
Barricade ur house get ready for an invasion-
Find in on ur front porch, in front of ur front door pacin-
Debating, Patiently waitin to gain entrance-
Don't realize there's no escaping, u should put the pistol to ur brain & end this-
Suicide, cuz u will die, coming against a deranged menace-
Hit ur head from side 2 side like I'm fuckin playin tennis-
But no tennis racket just the sound of the bat crack-
So if u come against me, it better be, just battle rap-
But even that shit will get u hacked 2 bits, I'm a lyrical battle axe-
Wanna battle cat? u will lose, it's that simple, & as a matter-o-fact-
The last cat that thought he was badass... is now finished-
Left him w/ an empty brain, it's not a game, i'm viscious....