Anybody that has a hookup making shirts posters etc. for X-Raided!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Anybody that has a hookup making shirts or posters etc.!!! important
Anybody that makes Shirts or Posters/ Flyers etc!!!!
If you or anyone you know makes clothing or posters, holla at me with the info. ME and X-Raided need to start getting his gear cracking cuz are getting the website ready. Any place located in the bay would be preferable, but anywhere in Cali is possible.
Please hit me up as soon as possible so i get the info to X cuz we will be ready to get the gear going in a week. Thank you.

Email me here or I.M. me

[email protected]

Feb 8, 2003
Oh Shit!

So X about to be a designer thats a good idea. Let me know when those Unforgiven Boots dropping. naw just fucking with you.
What's the next release? Its been a while.

FREE X-Raided

UNFORGIVEN VOL. 2. It is gonna be hot and will completely change everything for X. He is calling it his "Makaveli" or " amerikkka's most wanted" album as far as content. I can't say too much because it is a real big deal to x and wants to shake niggaz up, but he is anticipating more then any other release. We are hollering at Lynch and beta for beats as well as other producers so you know its on. No more Hollis. We are gonna do a promotion/contest on the website once its up and the winner or winner will recieve a special copy of unforgiven 2 personally autographed to them. Ill be at everyone with the info once the site is up so watch out! its coming...HOlla!!!!

Feb 8, 2003
Yeah, I didn't like Hollis last beats. Yep Beta & Lynch is the best move to go. Also what about some production by Dj Quik, Daz Dillinger or Warren G that would set it off right there. Can't wait for it I'll tell everyone.

Dec 27, 2002
cant wait for that shit...good move ditchin hollis...x need to bust that shit like he used to wit lynch and phonk schmeta...

I

INDIGO

KAVEO408 said:
UNFORGIVEN VOL. 2. It is gonna be hot and will completely change everything for X. He is calling it his "Makaveli" or " amerikkka's most wanted" album as far as content. I can't say too much because it is a real big deal to x and wants to shake niggaz up, but he is anticipating more then any other release. We are hollering at Lynch and beta for beats as well as other producers so you know its on. No more Hollis. We are gonna do a promotion/contest on the website once its up and the winner or winner will recieve a special copy of unforgiven 2 personally autographed to them. Ill be at everyone with the info once the site is up so watch out! its coming...HOlla!!!!

yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

*waiting on that madman forum*
its definitly on

Feb 8, 2003
I truely believe that X is on Pacs level with his lyrics he kicks that reality. He even has a body frame like him. He just needs the right producers and that mans on his way to the top incarcerated or not. Tell him to drop a Maca frama pt 2.

Free X-Raided