anybody still like 36 mafia?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
i think dey still tight as fuck!! i just bought 3 cd's of juicy j dj paul n trock dem motahfuckas tight!!....wat set u claim wat set u claim ...move mothafucka move move move mothafucka ....

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i hear a lot of people giving them flack because their music doesnt dwell in the dungeon anymore so to speak. i like their shit, new and old. always have. always will. granted they reuse the same concepts OVER and OVER again, and neither project pat nor la chat deserve solo albums, i will still support them. top notch production. you cant deny that shit. the end is one of the most slept on "gangsta" rap albums of all time. i can see why a lot of folks dont feel the newer style of beats they come with, but god damn, they gotta graduate from boss drum machines and samplers sometime.

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
It's mostly club musik....So it's koo in the club in shit.

Alot of there songs are annoying. THE END was thier tightes't album...but that's just my opinion.

.....Oh yeah the beats R tight too.

N

Napalm

Be prepared for the return of PROPHET ENTERTAINMENT & An new underground DEVIL TIGHT 3-6 Mafia album with all 3-6 on it. DONT BE FOOLED BY THE UNBREAKABLES. THE PROPHET WILL RETURN.

DA ROBBER

May 5, 2002
I ain't feelin em lately. All they beats now are just fuckin loops of sampled shit. gets old fast. and I wish DJ Paul would just shut the fuck up and stop opening his mouth. Not to mention almost all of the people in the group, that are still there, have fallen off. DJ Paul the only one still as good now as back then tho....

Aug 7, 2002

maaan gotta tell ya dj paul n juicy j gotta be one of da tightest producers in this game today...yeah they old shit was better with the devilish sounds n beats but they still on that gangsta level but put some devilish krunkness shit on it...already heard dat layin da smack down that shit is tight as fuck can't wait till the unbreakablez come out PEACE

C

CinFul-1

36 is my favorite shit!! I have like 35 cds, an autographed 8x10, all there videos on tape and a concert video. I love there shit