anybody like fishing?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
if you seen my pics (my latest pic) there you'd see my family likes to fish.my bros just started tuna fishing.thats a whole nother game you gotta be very prepared and know whut your doing.

it takes 20 to 30 minutes to finally get that fish in the boat.

you need the right line 25 to 40 pound test.

helps to have the right pole.

and you gotta have a couple good reels to hold the stress of getting a fish that don't wanna die out the water.

it's 175 to get on the boat.

your equipment will cost you a couple hundred.

we live by the ocean so we go salt water fishing.or travel out of town to get the kinda fish we want.

i know my reletives up north fish out the river.landing 30 or 40 pound stripe bass,salmon or sturgen.

anybody else fish?

whut do you fish for?

i don't have the knowledge my brothers or my dad has.i usually fish with my dad on the beach.just small surf perch it's fun,

i used to go on the boat but our waters don't have the fish it used to in the 80's or early 90's.

so i don't go no more.

plus i need a fishing license.

Aug 6, 2002
Well I like to fish, but don't do it much because I would only go with my grandpa and he died a while ago. I don't really know alot about deep sea fishing. I just fish in like canals or the kern river or lake isabella. I mostly like fishing along the kern river because I like the shade. I don't really like being out in the sun. I like being off by ourselves and not around people with a six pack or so. I'm not really sure what fish there is around here.

by the way, cool pix

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I do!!! I just learned about three years ago. I go to the Delta, near Bacon Island Rd, and a couple of other spots. I also go to Pier 7 in W. Oakalnd. By the way there's a great view at that spot. I really enjoy fishing b/c its pretty calming and U get to be outdoors. I also like that if the fish is too small, U can always put it back and it will be fine. I need to go fishing. :classic:

Jul 24, 2002
ya I jus went fishing like a month ago didnt catch any thing tho, tha first time I went on a boat I got sea sick and i was like fuck it didnt want to fish tha rest of tha ride,its fun if u can catch something. but u paid 175 to get on lol...over here its around 30 dollars... go out about 3 or 4 mile in tha ocean

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Jade, for sure girl!!! I'd love a fishing trip. Perhaps I will hit U up soon. I go to Stockton every now and again to grub on some birria. I'll email U. :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
ghostly your right it's about 30 or 40 dollars to go just off shore,around here they take you out to the local islands just for rockfishing.they are thinking of protecting the waters nowdays and may stop fishing out there all together.like i said there is'nt as much fish in that area for years now.

but 175 is for tuna fishing like 50/60 miles out in the ocean.

@ everybody else i'm glad to know others on here enjoy the calm settings of fishing.it's cool to be out in the open letting the water calm your nerves,and when you got sumthing on your line it's fun to pull it in and see whut you got.

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
I been fishin since I was a young buck. Ma dad always takes us deep sea fishing. We usually go to Half Moon Bay or deep out in the delta on the boat.
I been fishing for Bass, Tuna, Catfish, Salmon up north, etc etc..
We used to go every weekend.

Apr 25, 2002
cool.

i don't think i'll ever go tuna fishing?

you gotta really be prapared knowledge wise and skill wise.

i heard fishing is the biggest participating sport there is.

i thought people would be hating on this post to be honest.so it's cool to see people who enjoy the simple pleasures like fishing.it's really refreshing.

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
Naw I was hella sick when they went tuna fishin... Str8 up sea sick. But them tunas aint no joke. I thought they were gonna be small but when they pulled one out.. I was like HOLY SH**! Than they got some other fish that has some sharp ass teeth. It looked like a fat version of a barracuda. I was like oh hell naw!
Fishin is hella relaxing and calms my nerves.

Apr 25, 2002
I used to go salt-water fishing back in the day when I lived in Va Beach. We would go out in the chesapeake bay and catch Spot, Croaker, Sea Bass, and Flounder.

Since I've moved to KY and grew up I enjoy bass fishing the most. Everyonce in awhile I'll go to a pay lake a chillout and catch some big ass catfish.

Apr 25, 2002
hey i got reletives in virginia beach.i don't think my uncle fishes no more but my dad said when they were young they had good waters out in south carolina they'd get crabs off the beach or sum shit.good fishing too.

now we're talking about fresh water fishing.thats a whole different game too.alot of times the fish that come out of fresh water like the rivers and lakes are huge.30 or 40 pounds.

you guys use different bait and tackle the way you do your line is different.

my relatives in sac fish out the river and they make a bonfire and cook and eat out there while fishing.

i only went once and down by the river we got droped off so we had to find where my cousin and my brother were fishing.we found them and started running toward them along the river.damn! a fucken snake a big black one started scurrying off into the brush i almost jumped in the fucken river!

luckily we were running cause if we walked up on it,it might of bit us well me i guess cause i was in the front and stumbled upon it.

anyway about fishing my uncle and cousins keep the fish and share it with us and we take them home when we visit.we do the same for them so we get fresh water fish and we give them salt water fish.

my uncle also goes claming in the river and sells buckets of butter clams for 30 bucks.he makes alot of money doing that.

he's all set for winter cause he's all stocked up so he'll be making more money.