ANYBODY KNOW WHAT A.M.W. IS UP TO?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2004
DOES ANYBODY REMEMBER THESE CATS? THEY PUT OUT 2 ALBUMS. CRIMINALZ, AND MOBB LIFE. IT WAS CHUCKSTA, RELL, MELLOW D, AND CHEECH. COULD SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK?

Apr 26, 2004
if you talkin bout the same cats that was on SHOT RECORDS... one of the niggaz work at my job. he was sayin they got some new shit done, but they was just waitin on the cds to come back...... but this was about a month ago when he told me

Aug 3, 2004
RelGunz said:
if you talkin bout the same cats that was on SHOT RECORDS... one of the niggaz work at my job. he was sayin they got some new shit done, but they was just waitin on the cds to come back...... but this was about a month ago when he told me
Which one do you work with? I thought these niggaz was hardcore criminals. I love that first cd. Where do you work? What happened to Cheech and Chris Mellow D?

Apr 26, 2004
llsikc said:
Which one do you work with? I thought these niggaz was hardcore criminals. I love that first cd. Where do you work? What happened to Cheech and Chris Mellow D?
i dont remember which one he said he was... but i work at ups in richmond... i'll try to remember to ask him nex time i see him

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
THEY'RE WORKIN ON THE NEW AMW ALBUM FOR THE STREETS RIGHT NOW, STRAIGHT STREET SHIT, GRIMEY MOBB SHIT FOR ALL YOU KILLA MURDER MUSIC MOBB FANS OUT THERE

THEY GOT A LOT OF STUFF IN THE WORKS, THE WHOLE MOBB DOES, AMW, C.I.N., STREETHUGS / NUTT-SO, ETCCC....