anybody know anything about property management?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2014
you never did a walk through?
and you never questioned the fact that you didnt get a deposit back?
they have 21 days to give you the deposit back or give you an invoice for what they used your deposit for...they arent going to hand it to you the second you give the keys back...there was a section on there that i was supposed to check asking whether i wanted a move out walk through with an agent or if i waived my right...i didnt see that part cause im stupid and it got left blank so no option was check marked...but theyve made two major fuckups so i dont see how ill lose if it comes down to going to court..writing them a "letter of demand for deposit" today and itll either scare them off or we'll end up in court

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
they have 21 days to give you the deposit back or give you an invoice for what they used your deposit for...they arent going to hand it to you the second you give the keys back...there was a section on there that i was supposed to check asking whether i wanted a move out walk through with an agent or if i waived my right...i didnt see that part cause im stupid and it got left blank so no option was check marked...but theyve made two major fuckups so i dont see how ill lose if it comes down to going to court..writing them a "letter of demand for deposit" today and itll either scare them off or we'll end up in court
i know the law
i usually get my deposit back in 2 weeks max. if it took longer than that im calling down there.
have you even spoken with them yet? court should be the last resort. call down there and see whats good.
was there any damage at all when you left? anything?

Feb 3, 2014
i know the law
i usually get my deposit back in 2 weeks max. if it took longer than that im calling down there.
have you even spoken with them yet? court should be the last resort. call down there and see whats good.
was there any damage at all when you left? anything?
a lady emailed me...saying she was following up on a letter she sent in the mail..which i never received...asked her for tracking or proof it was sent and she has neither..i am keeping everything in email and not calling because i want a paper trail so its not just her word verse mine...court is the absolute last resort but ill do it if thats what it comes down to..the carpet was not perfect but it was also not 1500 worth of damage...she also sent me pics of "my carpet" with a piece of paper by the stains with the incorrect address...she fucked up twice and im hoping thats all it takes

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
a lady emailed me...saying she was following up on a letter she sent in the mail..which i never received...asked her for tracking or proof it was sent and she has neither..i am keeping everything in email and not calling because i want a paper trail so its not just her word verse mine...court is the absolute last resort but ill do it if thats what it comes down to..the carpet was not perfect but it was also not 1500 worth of damage...she also sent me pics of "my carpet" with a piece of paper by the stains with the incorrect address...she fucked up twice and im hoping thats all it takes
perhaps, or maybe she mistakenly put the wrong apartment
you still should meet up with them. it could just very well be an honest mistake. i would speak with a manager and let them know its a case of the wrong apartment. just my two cents. you seem hesitant to meet up with them. you already got your paper trail. if after you meet with them shit gets funky then go to small claims court.

Feb 3, 2014
perhaps, or maybe she mistakenly put the wrong apartment
you still should meet up with them. it could just very well be an honest mistake. i would speak with a manager and let them know its a case of the wrong apartment. just my two cents. you seem hesitant to meet up with them. you already got your paper trail. if after you meet with them shit gets funky then go to small claims court.
im not hesitant to meet up with them at all..it very well could be an honest mistake...but how are they ever going to prove its my carpet if their pics of "my carpet" are labeled under a different address...theres no going back for them now because the carpet is replaced

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
^this

Watch how quickly they will retract the bill.

When you let them know, try and sound as professional as possible. Use correct grammar and spelling, use a fucking theseaurus for words that sound like your rich.
"Pursuant to our previous conversation, my attorney is considering our counter measures and a potential for litigation to resolve the misappropriated charges to my namesake, in which his firm considers defamatory and should be decided upon by a judge in a civil suit sometime in the near future, bitch."

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
"Pursuant to our previous conversation, my attorney is considering our counter measures and a potential for litigation to resolve the misappropriated charges to my namesake, in which his firm considers defamatory and should be decided upon by a judge in a civil suit sometime in the near future, bitch."
#VERBATIM

....if you do not take my advice, you're not gonna get your money back.
D @dirtysanchez

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I just texted this to everyone in my phone, now i'll just sit back and wait for everyone to make their settlement offers.

May 22, 2006
LOL what kind of people are you hanging out with?
I own two companies bro. I worked with a lot of other companies and customers, big egos and crazy personalities. Disputes always come up n breakn someone's legs unfortunately isn't an option. My lawyers name is Lindsey B. Savage n she ain't no punk

Jul 12, 2002
I own two companies bro. I worked with a lot of other companies and customers, big egos and crazy personalities. Disputes always come up n breakn someone's legs unfortunately isn't an option. My lawyers name is Lindsey B. Savage n she ain't no punk
Makes sense. What kind of moron tries to burn somebody and then sues them? lol. Glad you ended up on the winning side of that.

May 22, 2006
Makes sense. What kind of moron tries to burn somebody and then sues them? lol. Glad you ended up on the winning side of that.
Jewish accountant. Fucked up my books and tried to say I owed him a commission on tax savings. I embarrassed him n front of his whole office and his wife was there bringin him lunch to she got to see me tell him to get fucked. Was pretty satisfying to b honest. His company had offices in the same building as ours and now they're workin outta his house. Guy was such a chump. Glad to see him failing.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003

S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE 's sister is your lawyer? Cool.

Feb 3, 2014
#VERBATIM

....if you do not take my advice, you're not gonna get your money back.
D @dirtysanchez
im having the letter for demand of deposit or whatever the fuck its called written up for me and im gonna send it certified registered mail..basically demanding my deposit back or telling them im taking them to court...id do it myself but it would probably sound like a 7 year old kid with diabeetus wrote it..thanks for all the advice