Anybody know anything about law?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
So what I'm tryna ask yall that are up on law iz: Can the pigz use being a minority wit a shaved head az PROBABLE CAUSE 4 a search? We all know they can do whatever the fucc they want , but LEGALLY iz that aight to use az probable cauze?

I got 2 homiez(that dont bang) that waz stopped by the gang d'z lazt night and it soundz like a bullshit stop and search

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Um no because then every single minority with shaved heads would have to be stopped and searched.

Would it make it right to stop and search every muslim due to their headwear?

Jul 3, 2008
they can do watever the fuck they wanna do man

if u got hella garbage in ur car they can pull u over on the suspicion of u being scared to get out n clean it

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
"Um no because then every single minority with shaved heads would have to be stopped and searched."

The pigz do, do that anywayz but iz it actually LEGAL? Would it hold up in court?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I doubt it would hold up in court, sounds like he was out fishing to meet his quota. What did they find on them?

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Thatz what I'm sayin, theze 2 catz dont even bang but because they're filipino wit shaved headz I guess that waz all the Gang D'z needed

Feb 11, 2006
that shit aint legal mayne...but if they found shit and took it to court they wouldnt give a shit if it was legal or not..theyd just care that they got a result..fuckin pig copper mutherfukers need to be smoked...

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
didn't az pass the racial profile enabling law?
That's one of the parts of the law the courts overturned.

And to answer the OPs question, no they cant stop you for being a minority with a shaved head, but they can stop you for being a 'suspected gang member' and dressing in gang attire and having tats and a shaved head is probably cause to stop and search.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
All the pig would have to say is they fit the profile of a gang member and they had reasonable suspicion because [insert bullshit reason] blah blah blah and it would turn legal if they found something. It would def hold up in court under a public pretender, but probably not with a good lawyer and a fight.

I just asked my brother he in santa clara law

Apr 19, 2008
they cant stop your homies for having shaved heads.

if they "fit the description" of someone theyre looking for, then they can ONLY pull you over to find out if they actually are the person theyre lookin for. if theyre not that person, they cant search shit (unless your name comes up dirty, then the search is valid again).

edit: basically what kix said

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I jus wish more minoritiez waz up on LAW like the PANTHERZ waz bacc in the day. Those brothaz knew the LAW 2 the letter and wouldnt let the pigz pull bullshit

Stealth

May 8, 2002
It depends on what kind of search it was? Auto search, terry frisk, house search, car search? Was it in the course of an arrest or questioning? What was the cops reason for stopping him?

If a cop has reason to question anybody, and he fears for his safety, he has the right to do a stop and frisk without having any probable cause. It's a lower standard. If he feels anything that could be drugs or a weapon, he has a right to search further. If he doesn't feel a weapon or drugs, he'd need probable cause to search any further. But a cop can make up any bullshit reason for probable cause. The initial search can be a frisk in the course of an arrest or questioning. If his reason for questioning him is because his head is shaved, that's probably not enough. If he's questioning because his head is shaved and he's wearing gang colors in a gang area, that's on the border.

If he's stopping him because his head is shaved and he looks like somebody who's out on the wire, and he wants to question him just to see if he has the right identity, he has the right to pat him down prior to questioning just to make sure that the cop isn't in danger. If he does find something incidental to the pat-down, then it's totally admissible in court.

If the dude fights it, and wins, and finds its a violation if his 4th amendment, then everything found during the search would be inadmissible.